Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dirty Talk and/or Phone Sex?

marcid21

What do you guys think on this? Your opinions on both...

Me...I'm for both....Dirty talk is just SO necessary sometimes. IMO it could make or break the mood...It could be that lil' somethin' extra that the moment is missing.

...and phone sex...well even though it can be a big tease....I dunno...there are just some times when you hear a man's voice and need to get yourself off....now mind you, I'm not talking about if your man lives around the corner.....I'm just talking about when he's not handy

I'm all for it... Dirty talk, does heighten your arousal... Makes you feel naught and nasty... Never been a real dirty talker, even though I love hearing it. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I suprise myself with some of the shit that comes outta my mouth... but in most cases I feel akward saying dirty things... But if you wanna tell me how bad you have been wanting to ram your pulsing cock into my wet hott pussy.. then thats fine with me:D

Originally posted by sparklez929

I'm all for it... Dirty talk, does heighten your arousal... Makes you feel naught and nasty... Never been a real dirty talker, even though I love hearing it. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I suprise myself with some of the shit that comes outta my mouth... but in most cases I feel akward saying dirty things... But if you wanna tell me how bad you have been wanting to ram your pulsing cock into my wet hott pussy.. then thats fine with me:D

You took the words right out of my mouth...

Originally posted by marcid21

What do you guys think on this? Your opinions on both...

Me...I'm for both....Dirty talk is just SO necessary sometimes. IMO it could make or break the mood...It could be that lil' somethin' extra that the moment is missing.

...and phone sex...well even though it can be a big tease....I dunno...there are just some times when you hear a man's voice and need to get yourself off....now mind you, I'm not talking about if your man lives around the corner.....I'm just talking about when he's not handy

:tongue:

Im all for both.

I have not a thing to prove cause i simply am thee best at dirty talk and phone. I aint talkin about this cheesy ass "what are u wearing, oh yea? touch yerself" phone or dirty talk im talkin majorly dominating just shutting the fuck up and listening to every word i say phone/dirty talk. But it definitely can lead to u just saying fuck it and getting in yer car on yer way to smother yer face in a juicy drippy pussy then just ramming a thick cock inside of her.

For the time being, I am all about phone sex! Its the best and when as for dirty talk. If you cant get dirty then dont bother. Im not talking about i wanna feel you. Im talking about Let me fuck that pussy bitch. Yeah you dirty hoe. I know you like this shit.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I honestly dont know. All i can say is that its just something about a voice that can do all types of things to me. I mean the other person doesnt have to participate, but you gotta release you gotta release. Im not a quiet masterbater so its kinda hard for the other person on the phone to NOT participate.

OOHHH And thanks for the compliment;)

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: nice avatar chula...

i am all for talking dirty, even though i feel kinda silly saying remotely dirty stuff irl.

as for phone sex, i think its pretty stupid. either i want real sex or i dont. whats the point of doing it over the phone?

:confused:

Originally posted by siceone

for real I don't know why but half the fun is getting a "good girl" to swear like a sailor.. I love that shit this brings on the condition known as the Titanium penis ALL night

Innocent, prim & proper girls that have Truck driver mouths in bed are AWESOME.....TELL US WHAT YOU WANT US TO DO WITH IT...NOW!!!! & we will!

Originally posted by johnneebee

Innocent, prim & proper girls that have Truck driver mouths in bed are AWESOME.....TELL US WHAT YOU WANT US TO DO WITH IT...NOW!!!! & we will!

LMAO....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I dunno if I'd call myself prim and proper...but I definetly let the freak in me out only in private...and when I do...Look out! :eek: