Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>RUMORS...True or FALSE...Add Your OWN...<<

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by loch

10031754.jpg

yo im a fuckin nerd when it comes to useless knowledge and in fact, a couple years ago the truth came out about this very photo.

A man from his death bed finally confessed this very pic was a hoax and nothing more than a dinosaur figure put into a bath tub to make it look even more compelling it was done in black and white so that u obviously could not tell its was simply a dinosaur action figure in a bathtub of water.

Originally posted by avalondon3

Fact or Fiction?

Did the FBI/Govt invent Aids to rid America of gays, blacks and the lower class?

I never heard that one before.. that is really fucked up if they did.. I think that would be False? You had to konw one way or another it would eventually spread to people other than gays, blacks and lower class... dont ya think..?

Originally posted by smokesum

Rumor : Workenonlife speaks in clear and coherent English in person

True or False?

I think its true. He has to get invited to the Bump meetup!

yeahi think true, he just talks like that to start drama etc, and of course people respond to it:rolleyes:

but yeah he should definitly come to the bump meetup:D :D

Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake are staged because Justin is really gay??

I remember seeing some awards show..I forget which one it was but Justin acted so gay in it when they went up to receive an award..

The government creates diseases to bring down the population..

If they find cures for diseases just think of how much money doctors would be out of..

We wouldn't need doctors, only to determine our illness and give us our medication to cure it..

Originally posted by synderella420

Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake are staged because Justin is really gay??

I remember seeing some awards show..I forget which one it was but Justin acted so gay in it when they went up to receive an award..

The government creates diseases to bring down the population..

If they find cures for diseases just think of how much money doctors would be out of..

We wouldn't need doctors, only to determine our illness and give us our medication to cure it..

I heard Lance is the gay one

I think you type like that for attention, but its all good. :)

na i do it cause i type fast and if any 1 has even noticed this board has alot of lag when u type so when i type it misses missplaces letters or just forgets them i mean i'm not gonna say i am the best typer or smartest person i do miss spell alot or i do type and fuk up alot but alot of it with this board is cause of it's lag some of yall have noticed it u type fast it fuks up your typen

Originally posted by workenonlife

na i do it cause i type fast and if any 1 has even noticed this board has alot of lag when u type so when i type it misses missplaces letters or just forgets them i mean i'm not gonna say i am the best typer or smartest person i do miss spell alot or i do type and fuk up alot but alot of it with this board is cause of it's lag some of yall have noticed it u type fast it fuks up your typen

that is true.. i'll type and then submit it and then read it after i submit my reply and then Im like "shit, i look like and ass b/c all those letters are missing".. i dont get it.. it sucks!

Rumor : Workenonlife speaks in clear and coherent English in person

True or False?

nah, its very true.

He's a cool kid too, you guys just fuckin egg him on like a motherfuck and ask for the drama yerselves. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: