Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who did u get your name

photographiti

Originally posted by vicman

dude dont lie., you wanted that name because you idolize "Zague" the mexican-brazilian player that has played all his life in mexico...

u said you had a real life blow up doll of him.

this dude:

lralveszague.jpg

That guy sucks ass! Besides he's a forward. The defender I admire is Carles Puyol..that guy can defend and attack. He's bad ass!

Yea, now that I remember when are you going to return the doll? Or did you lend it out to Shady?:D

Originally posted by zaguero

That guy sucks ass! Besides he's a forward. The defender I admire is Carles Puyol..that guy can defend and attack. He's bad ass!

Yea, now that I remember when are you going to return the doll? Or did you lend it out to Shady?:D

so what if he attacks and the other defends what ur point? Zague is zague and zaguero comes as a homage your paying to Zague not Puyol...yeah puyol really did a great job against Roma and Valencia did he? Hell that whole team sucks ass.

so what if he attacks and the other defends what ur point? Zague is zague and zaguero comes as a homage your paying to Zague not Puyol...yeah puyol really did a great job against Roma and Valencia did he? Hell that whole team sucks ass.

My point is that Zague the striker who cannot defend and sucks ass is not who I pay homage to. I never said I paid homage to Puyol, I mentioned him because I admire him and he is a zaguero. BTW Puyol cannot save the whole team all the time, he already did it against Depor and the 1st Roma game. And about Barcelona sucking....at least my team is still in 1st division.

FORÇA BARÇA!

My point is that Zague the striker who cannot defend and sucks ass is not who I pay homage to. I never said I paid homage to Puyol, I mentioned him because I admire him and he is a zaguero. BTW Puyol cannot save the whole team all the time, he already did it against Depor and the 1st Roma game. And about Barcelona sucking....at least my team is still in 1st division.

FORÇA BARÇA!

yeah in first division going nowhere fast..with that budget they should be where ManU is. When youve got that much money 5 seasons of terrible footblal is inexcusable.

yeah in first division going nowhere fast..with that budget they should be where ManU is. When youve got that much money 5 seasons of terrible footblal is inexcusable.

Nowhere?? 4th place is nowhere? Playing the champions league is being nowhere? 5 seasons?? What are you watching? They were league champions 2 seasons in a row 97-98 and 98-99

Nowhere?? 4th place is nowhere? Playing the champions league is being nowhere? 5 seasons?? What are you watching? They were league champions 2 seasons in a row 97-98 and 98-99

yeah and they get clobbered everytime, i mean you got to get it right eventually. they havent had a decent team to comete in europe since Ronaldo was there...in fact after they kicked Ronaldo out oif that squad and replaced Robson with Mr.Knowitall the team just sucks more and more..Rexac a coach...gimme a break!

Didnt they lose to Fenerbahce 3-0, couldnt score a goal on Liverpool in 180 min while Alaves score 4 on them in 90? They only have 2 world class players on that squad Rivaldo and Kluivert the rest suck, imagine that they used to have Figo there and he realized that that team was going nowere fast and ditched them while there was still time. Those 3 in the same team would be a deadly combination but VanGal managed to mess that up.

WEhen they play good teams in Europe you see the difference in quality, they are no match for the top clubs. 5 years ago they would destroy anyone, noiw they are just an average team.

yeah and they get clobbered everytime, i mean you got to get it right eventually. they havent had a decent team to comete in europe since Ronaldo was there...in fact after they kicked Ronaldo out oif that squad and replaced Robson with Mr.Knowitall the team just sucks more and more..Rexac a coach...gimme a break!

Didnt they lose to Fenerbahce 3-0, couldnt score a goal on Liverpool in 180 min while Alaves score 4 on them in 90? They only have 2 world class players on that squad Rivaldo and Kluivert the rest suck, imagine that they used to have Figo there and he realized that that team was going nowere fast and ditched them while there was still time. Those 3 in the same team would be a deadly combination but VanGal managed to mess that up.

WEhen they play good teams in Europe you see the difference in quality, they are no match for the top clubs. 5 years ago they would destroy anyone, noiw they are just an average team.

Oh boy! where do I begin? Ronaldo was sold to Inter under immense pressure from the Italians and the stupidity from the Barca administration. Rexach as a coach...you have a point, but he's been on the team for 20 yrs and was Cruyff assistant.

They beat Fenerbache 3-0 at Istanbul and they beat Liverpool 3-1 at Anfield. And about world class players, 5 spanish players play with the national team, 1 with Brazil (2 others are not regulars), another 5 with the Dutch national squad and 1 with the Italian side.

With VanGal they one their last 2 league championships and copa del rey....geez I can't believe you got all of this wrong...shall I continue?