Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who did u get your name

photographiti

My name comes from my car. It's a really ghetto old volkswagen Fox - predecessor to the Jetta (but don't hate - it's also the cutest little box ever), and my friends make fun of the fact that it's totally not a sexy car by calling it the Vixen Fox. Other names include the VixenWagon and most recently, after the olympics, the Super G (as in, Super Ghetto). btw, the Vixen Fox does have a real name, and that's Ralph. His favorite DJ is Dave Ralph, and he has a big disco ball hanging from the mirror :D

My name comes from the original journey made the weekend of presidents day 2001 when I made the trip from Heidelberg Germany to Maastricht Holland and picked up 250grams of weed and 200 grams of mushrooms. (this was not all for me) So after I got back and distro'd everything to all those that picthed in on the dope, I decided that maybe another "run" was to be made in about a month. So I started making monthly "runs" back and forth across the border.

And The full name is "The Maastricht Runner"

Originally posted by malanee

Malanee is my middle name and means "Beautiful Mind" in Hawaiin. I'm told it should be spelled: Meilani (pronounced May-lani). But my parents did a lot of drugs!

Mine is pretty obvious ain't it? The drink is really sweet too just like :puke:me

Originally posted by vicman

victor is my name-vic for short

man 'cos I'm a guy...and i realized its also the first 3 letters of my second name, something i didnt think about when i registered

I'm sitting here trying to figure out your middle name? What the hell is it? It's probably really easy, I just can't figure it out.........is it manchester, manny, manson, mandrin, manana, manfred, mantastic.....................

Originally posted by joeygk

I'm sitting here trying to figure out your middle name? What the hell is it? It's probably really easy, I just can't figure it out.........is it manchester, manny, manson, mandrin, manana, manfred, mantastic.....................

ur close on the manny

Originally posted by vicman

and to also comment on shady's comment...yup its Manuel...manny is a nickname...unfortunately I'm not THE manny ramirez, or I owuld be someplace in Florida rioght now making $20mil this year :(

whoah... victor manuel... just like the famous salsa singer, but I guess nobody in here has heard of him.

Okay... my full name is eliana and friends/family call me ely. I tried to find something that rhymed with ely other than belly and jelly ... so I came up with welly.

Originally posted by ellywelly

whoah... victor manuel... just like the famous salsa singer, but I guess nobody in here has heard of him.

Okay... my full name is eliana and friends/family call me ely. I tried to find something that rhymed with ely other than belly and jelly ... so I came up with welly.

yeh that dude copied his name from me.. i've seen his cd's around...you know i have a coiusin who's name is Luis Enrique like the other salsa singer and the spanish soccer player...hey that gives me an idea....:D

Originally posted by zaguero

I picked Zaguero because I like to play soccer and my favorite position is on the defense. Zaguero is soccer talk for defender in Spanish and Portugese, I believe. I think there's even a brazilian samba song named Zaguero.

I thought Zaguero was Spanish for "one who takes up the ass".

Originally posted by zaguero

I picked Zaguero because I like to play soccer and my favorite position is on the defense. Zaguero is soccer talk for defender in Spanish and Portugese, I believe. I think there's even a brazilian samba song named Zaguero.

dude dont lie., you wanted that name because you idolize "Zague" the mexican-brazilian player that has played all his life in mexico...

u said you had a real life blow up doll of him.

this dude:

lralveszague.jpg