Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory Fridays/Draper/WTF

18 and over parties don't work?! 21 and over parties at SF DON'T WORK.

when factory reopened on fridays after they remodeled and made the 4th floor. fridays were 21 and over for a lil while. that pulled in no money so they changed it back to 18 and over.

this party will be dope, a lot better than fuckin boring ass tony draper. shawn ink is the man.

Originally posted by ketaman

18 and over parties don't work?! 21 and over parties at SF DON'T WORK.

when factory reopened on fridays after they remodeled and made the 4th floor. fridays were 21 and over for a lil while. that pulled in no money so they changed it back to 18 and over.

this party will be dope, a lot better than fuckin boring ass tony draper. shawn ink is the man.

21+ parties don't work at SF???????? WTF are you smoking? Ho wdo you think the place is still in business without having a Friday party in months. Saturadys are paying the rent, the salaries and still maing Richard money....and they are 21+. Sound Factory Saturdays are the longest running "big" party that I can think of, and they probably have the most loyal following.

Originally posted by mrblonde55

21+ parties don't work at SF???????? WTF are you smoking? Ho wdo you think the place is still in business without having a Friday party in months. Saturadys are paying the rent, the salaries and still maing Richard money....and they are 21+. Sound Factory Saturdays are the longest running "big" party that I can think of, and they probably have the most loyal following.

that has nothing to do with it mr. blonde, if the parties are 18 or 21 on saturdays would make no difference because people are going for the dj which is jonathan peters i personally dont like him but thats the truth, even if there was no factory fridays and saturdays were 18, the place would still be packed and making a shitload of money:D

Originally posted by realz

I personally think all of you who talk all this shit about Draper should stfu already. He's not the greatest mixer/producer/dj but in my books HE CAN DJ. Not the greatest track selection...(hopefully that will change, and the education has started), a few trainwrecks here and there, but I dont see any of you lazy fools doing anything about it (If you think your better.. than find a promoter that will put you on the mainfloor of ANY club in ny)

Just my input.

---------

on point realz

i personally don't give two fucks about draper in either direction, he does get repetitiive with his hard trance... but he did have a couple of hot tracks in my opinion.... needed to learn a little variety but that's my opinion... he obviously has play with certain groups .. it's all a matter of which venue caters to those groups... i'm sure he's making more money and getting more ass than most of us on this board.. while doing something he loves...

How many o f you can say you get paid very well to do something you love only one or two nights a week