Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Music is my LIIIIIIIFEEEEEE!!!

chynado11

Originally posted by chynado11

Why yes I am, so what are you going to do wild thannnnng!!

Mwah

:bounce:

CD

I'm going to be a big fat loser this weekend! WOO HOO!!! Lack of $$$ and sleep are not a good combo for this party girl! I'll probably check out Little Louie Vega at 5 on Saturday and spend lots of time practicing on the turntables.

Other than that - Crank comes home Sunday - so I've got to save my energy - juno?

I was raiding one of my roomates supply of Dove chocolates the other day, and inside the wrapper they typically put a message and such and one said something about music and it being a window to your emotions...or something like that....

have a good time in NY this weekend chyna

Originally posted by vicman

I was raiding one of my roomates supply of Dove chocolates the other day, and inside the wrapper they typically put a message and such and one said something about music and it being a window to your emotions...or something like that....

You are such a chick! I think we've found Princess #3!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by malanee

You are such a chick! I think we've found Princess #3!!! :tongue:

why because i was raiding her stash of Dove chocolates? everyone knows that i've got a sweet tooth, its no secret.

Rightnow I'm flipping over Reese's Nutrageuous....peanuts, peanut buter, caramel covered in chocolate...auuugghhh....

Originally posted by malanee

I'm going to be a big fat loser this weekend! WOO HOO!!! Lack of $$$ and sleep are not a good combo for this party girl! I'll probably check out Little Louie Vega at 5 on Saturday and spend lots of time practicing on the turntables.

Other than that - Crank comes home Sunday - so I've got to save my energy - juno?

yeah girl i hear you, WMC is hurting my pocket as of now...and NYC and i am doing a dvd moonshine party next week at Buzz, Donald Glaude and Feelgood are there

But save the money girl so we can party like rockstars:)

woohoooooo:hat:

CD

Originally posted by vicman

music is the soul yo!! haha

thanks vic, business awaits me up there, im gonna be a wild woman..i really wanna go but then id rather just chill in my bed with bunch of pillows eating truffles.....

CD

You are such a chick! I think we've found Princess #3!!!

Damn it :mad::mad:

There is only enough room on this board for ONE princess!!!!!! :D

And to follow the thread..... yeah, music IS life, there is some sample on Timo Masses last CD, I think it's Timo, could be Seb though, that goes something like, "Music is a powerfull tool of the people, no one can rule the world with out music." I'm WAY off, but I don't have the CDs here, they're in my car..... but anyways, that sample is really cool and it makes sense.... people use music for so many reasons

i dont know what i would do if i could not have music? i couldnt have any music 4 months ago because i was in basic training and they dont let you do any thing there. that was 3 months with no music i was about to go crazy. once at the end of basic i went and listened to a radio when no one was around and they had a station that played only trance, house, jungle, ect. why is there nothing like this in DC?:D

Originally posted by photographiti

i dont know what i would do if i could not have music? i couldnt have any music 4 months ago because i was in basic training and they dont let you do any thing there. that was 3 months with no music i was about to go crazy. once at the end of basic i went and listened to a radio when no one was around and they had a station that played only trance, house, jungle, ect. why is there nothing like this in DC?:D

yeh it sux ass, dj oji and dj pope used to have a radio show on morgantown u. radio station but they decided to take it off the air (morgantoiwn that is)...word is Buzz is gonna start transmiting live starting this Friday on some radio station from 1 to 3 or something...check out the Buzz board for more details

Where you stationed at??

I'M DOWN AT FORT MEADE ARMY BASE RIGHT NOW IN MARYLAND. BUT I'M ABOUT TO GO UP TO NORFOLK VIRGINIA ON WEDNESDAY. :blown:

how can you be down in MD and be going uo to VA?

Isnt MD north of VA...or most of it anyway..wiat where the hell is Norfork and Ft Mead?

I'M DOWN AT FORT MEADE ARMY BASE RIGHT NOW IN MARYLAND. BUT I'M ABOUT TO GO UP TO NORFOLK VIRGINIA ON WEDNESDAY. :blown:

Hey Photographiti - can you stop typing in all caps? It is the equivalent to yelling and makes my eyes hurt. :(