Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
synderella420

A Mans Eyes...

Originally posted by misk

i love eyes!!!! and lips too..but thats a different topic!!

my eyes change color too...sometimes really green....sometimes brownish..sometimes grey....depends on the day!!!((and what i am wearing of course))

GUESS WHAT?

<~~~me too.:laugh:

ahh... the windows to the soul...my trademark...blue gray eyes that change to either all gray, deep blue, or my favorite green (that's usually an indication of how f-cked up i am)...they're bedroom eyes because of the lashes and brows (fortunately, i did not inherit the infamous greek unibrow)...eye contact can do so much for intensity and communication...

Originally posted by phatman

ahh... the windows to the soul...my trademark...blue gray eyes that change to either all gray, deep blue, or my favorite green (that's usually an indication of how f-cked up i am)...they're bedroom eyes because of the lashes and brows (fortunately, i did not inherit the infamous greek unibrow)...eye contact can do so much for intensity and communication...

You took my quote "my eyes are the windows to my soul". SOoooo wierd! I just posted that on another thread and your post here...

Great minds think alike!;)

Originally posted by misk

i love eyes!!!! and lips too..but thats a different topic!!

my eyes change color too...sometimes really green....sometimes brownish..sometimes grey....depends on the day!!!((and what i am wearing of course))

My eyes are the same as yours.

My hunnie has beautiful golden green eyes!