Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats up with alicia keys??

Originally posted by trancend

y0 FuK AlisHa KeEs i SpeEk BetTeR DaN dAt sh1t

trancend..you are doin it all wrong..i can understand you and you stick to the point..this is how you do it

fuK AlL y'alL HAtiN FagS..y'alL prolLy faT LoL..GramMeZ waS cOOl n sh1t buT mY neeDLes aT prESSin thRihunRED pouNDs LoL..shE luk Aiht So mY pIc shE cAN seE iT n sh1t wHEn she PosTs

Originally posted by spikesnj

she is VERY talented....nobody wins 5 GRAMMYS for NOTHING......she talks that way because thats where she comes from....I guess she cant help it..... :)

david

i never said she was not talented or smart? i said once she opens her mouth to talk she repulses me

and FYI she is not from the Bronx, apparently she just hung out there????

Yeh man she makes me sick when she speaks..and then people try to tell me shes KEEPING IT REAL...keeping it real?? jesus christ shes not in the hood n e more..she better learn how to speak proper english..thats like me goin to work for Delloite&Touche and proving to be amongst the elite and then when someone asks me a question i reply with YO SON SEE WHAT IM SAYIN IS THAT NIGGAS DIDNT FAX US OVER THE CASH FLOW STATEMENT AND SHIT SO WE CANT AUDIT SHIT UNTIL WE GET TO PEEP EM YO..U FEELIN ME DUN>>

PS-She isnt all that damn good looking either....shes a duck

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by chris817

I mean she is such a beautiful and talented girl and then she opens her mouth and i get so repulsed

how many times did she say y'all last night?? i mean she is from NY, who says y'all here?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serious. She's very good looking and can carry a note, but when she talked after winning the awards, I was like, is she serious? Does she really talk like that all the time? Such a turnoff. And what the hell was that nasty ass red and leather dress all about?

alicia keys no talent?!? nope sorry, the girl has got an amazing voice AND she can play the piano... i don't think grammy's are a neccessarily a recognition of talent but alicia deserved everything she won.

as for her grammar... she's not as bad as some other people. who cares anyway?

Originally posted by synderella420

Everyone jumps down her throat cause she sounds a little ghetto when she talks:rolleyes:

She is such a talented young artist and multitalented at that!

She worked hard to get where she is today...

At least she can sing live unlike brittany spears:rolleyes:

. . . I'm with you syn . . . I think all these kids need a nice cold glass of STFU . . cause if you'd sit back and look at the current state of mainstream music, you'd all have no choice but to admit that this girl is one of . . oh 2 that actually have enough talent and soul to add credibility and artistry to the woefully horrid R&B scene . . .

she didnt sound "ghetto" to me at all. she gotta little bass in her voice and she won something she probably really wanted. Grammies dont mean shit to me and the only thing they prove is that you make record execs happy.

But how poised would you be on tv infront of the world?

leave tha chile aloooonnneee!:blown:

Damn kids, if you think that's ghetto, I'd love to take you for a walk through the Chelsea projects one day... so she says y'all a few times, big deal. She's got an amazing voice (both singing and speaking), can play the piano, is amazingly sexy- and to top it all off has a grammy at the age of 20!

How many of you non-"ghetto" speakers can make the same claim to fame?

Y'all know what I'm sayin'? ;)