Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's Better Than a Hot Chick Behind the Turntables...

Originally posted by workenonlife

we do need more female dj'si mean i am sure every 1 is tired of the puny lil boys as dj's we need juice heads or models or just chicks spining it will make this sh1t even more popular

TRUE TRUE...there would be nothing wrong watching a hottie chik behind the wheels. Jackie Christies a hottie too She rocks...a least evrytime I heard everplay she was ON the money

Yes! Don't miss Gayle Foxx and Poizon Ivy tommorow night!! In case you don't know where the Harvest Moon is in New Brunswick, it's right across the street from Starbucks on George Street, or a block away from Platinum for those of you that go to that club.

Here are some photos of Gayle from last month @ Guernica.

dj_gayle_foxx.jpg

dj_gayle_foxx_2.jpg

For more information about the Aftermath party, such as driving directions, visit my website, Bassfreq. See you tommorow night!

Originally posted by G MoNeY

techno, baby =OP***

if ya missed tuesday, there is an AFTERMATH this Saturday the 9th...

pregame if ur headin out to the city...

u GO gurl! sorry i missed out on ya on tuesday eve... i sent you a PM, read it and then drop me a line... love ya!

syd

Originally posted by bassfreq

Yes! Don't miss Gayle Foxx and Poizon Ivy tommorow night!! In case you don't know where the Harvest Moon is in New Brunswick, it's right across the street from Starbucks on George Street, or a block away from Platinum for those of you that go to that club.

Here are some photos of Gayle from last month @ Guernica.

dj_gayle_foxx.jpg

dj_gayle_foxx_2.jpg

For more information about the Aftermath party, such as driving directions, visit my website, Bassfreq. See you tommorow night!

At least she's a hottie....Do you spin as good as you look???:D

--Mistress Barbara is a goddess =OP

--and btw... Gayle is even cuter in person... and she def does play as good as she looks...

--oHyeah...

alot of people who missed them were asking when they would be playing next...

--the Femmes Fatales Gayle and Poizon Ivy will be back at AFTERMATH Tuesday, April 30th!