Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Girl Wants To Know What I Want For My Birthday.....Sexually!

aboyfrombklyn

My birthday is on Saturday and beside making me dinner and a cake, my girlfriend asked me what I wanted sexually. Great gift (I have the best sex ever with her), but there's only one catch: she has never been willing to, nor will she be willing to do certain things (anal, allowing me to cum in her mouth, using toys). So, my question to you is.....

What should I ask for??????

We've done just about everything she's up to doing. I just can't think of anything else. Any ideas???

Well.... First things first HAPPY BEEARLY BIRTHDAY! MUAHZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Secondly, Why not ask her to let you try the anal. Honestly though you might not even make it fully inside your first time. HAHAHA! But...

If she lets you, then the scenario should be this, Your fucking her dogyg style from the back, Shes loving it. While left hand is wrapped up in her hair, your righ thand can be rubbing her back and ass. With her free hands she can masterbate with a toy. Doesnt have to be a dildo, it could just be a vibrator for her clit. Then when your about to cum she should finish the job off right. Tell her to open wide.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell her to do something really erotic..

Why don't you guys role play? Make up a story and act it out.. like she is supposed to be your stripper and make her come to your house in just a long trenchcoat and you take it from there...

Or take a train ride with her and go kick it to her as if you guys just met.. then go home and have animalistic sex..

Kidnap her and make her do anything sexual you want or else you wont let her go...:D

Is there anything she has ever asked you for that you wouldnt do? If so maybe you could make an even trade.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Don't I wish. She's not that type of girl.

I've tried, in so many ways, talking her into anal, but she won't budge.

Don't I wish. She's not that type of girl.

I've tried, in so many ways, talking her into anal, but she won't budge.

Ahem... Wait a minute... Your girlfriend is asking you what YOU want HER to do FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY... This to me mean's, she wants to do whatever it is you want her to, just to make you happy for you biirthday. She apparently is well aware of what YOU wanted her to do in the past that she did not go for. Maybe this is her trying to tell you, for your b-day that she loves you soo much that she's wiling to do whatever it is to make you happy. Even if it is something she may not have suggested herself.... I say go for it.. be extreme, and hope for the best... The worst that could happen is she'll look at you slyly as to say no way in hell, but being it's ur b-day I doubt she'll get pissed if you bring up how bad you'vebeen willing to ram it in her ass...! Good Luck and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

My girl brought the subject up again, so I mentioned anal (in a very indirect, polite way) She still said NO!

Then tell her you wanna tie her up... then when she's bound and gagged... ram it in her ass anyways:cool:

Originally posted by patr

Go with the flow. As far as anal bring it up again or just work a few fingers into her and see how she responds. It may work it may not. Happy Birthday.

exactly... just start using your fingers, hopefully she likes it & wants more.