Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Depressed, Angry, Sad, Scared, Regretful, Clubplaneteers...

dgmodel

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somebitch

they just want your $..

also, if ia girl gives it up easy to you, how many other people do you think shes given it up to equally as fast???

i wouldnt touch a stripper. :cheese:

LOL- guys can be so gullible sometimes!

Originally posted by boywonder77

Here's the problem as I see it. Altough a lot of guys (sausage) will be down to get together and have a laugh or two, I think the girls will be very reluctant to give up their anonomynity. I think although they talk one hell of a game, I don't think these girls would particulairly want to know who their talking to, it has some voyeuristic appeal about having no ties or restraints to feel free enough to express some seriously hedonistic thoughts that don't often get to see the light of day. I may be wrong, girls correct me if I am, but i don't see a whole lot of female response here(Besides Sparkles, who is just a flat out orgasm with tits, which I love). I'd be interested to hear from the ladies on this.

Oh no no no! The fact of the matter is, most of the regular posters have already met and partied with each other. In fact, I think for the most part our posts toward each other tend to get a little crazier... after we've actually met and flirted in person...

Originally posted by tastyt

Oh no no no! The fact of the matter is, most of the regular posters have already met and partied with each other. In fact, I think for the most part our posts toward each other tend to get a little crazier... after we've actually met and flirted in person...

EXACTLY!! :D

Wanna play "The Nipple Game"TM

Originally posted by somebitch

lol. i would meet up but theres no way in hell im going to go to new jersey, especially to go to a titty bar... :rolleyes:

hell no... im not going to nj either... only two things in NJ, garbage dumps, and bon jovi fans... two of the same actually... but if anything we meet up in the city...

Why the fuck would you start talking shit about Bon Jovi to the Jersey boy, we were all getting along so well. I'm from the shore and happen to love New Jersey, the beaches are beautiful, the shore towns are a blast and are suburbs are beautiful. I also happen to love strippers, actually I almost exclusively date them. These girls are smart enough to know they can make a fortune on their looks and are a fucking blast to hang out with. If you can't hook up with strippers, I apologize, you have no idea what your missing, these girls are special. Now back to Bon Jovi, oh forget it, you'd never understand.

Johnny used to work on the docks,

Union's been on strike

He's down on his luck

Its tough, so tough

Gina works the diner by day.

Workin' for her man,

She brings home her pay

for love, for love

(She says) We gotta hold on to what we got

It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not

We got each other, and thats a lot for love...

We'll give it a shot!

Woah-oh We're half way there

Woah-oh Livin' on a prayer

Take my hand, we'll make it I swear

Woah-oh Livin' on a prayer.

Johnny's got his 6-string in hock,

gone are the days

when he used to mak it talk

so tough, so tough.

(Gina sumthin sumthin sumthin)

She crys in the night

Johnny says it's okay..

Some day...

yes a stripper is smart for ripping off dumb horny guys, but in the same respect shes an idiot for wasting something more valuable then money... potential and her future... theres so much more you can do and make so much with out having to show off your body and lose respect for yourself... imo...

I have friends and family in jersey and everytime i go out there, its boring, its very dull and they seem to hate ny'ers... and almost everyone of them i meet is in love BonJovi... but who cares... its my opinion based on my experience it could be just a shitty stereotype that you could put to rest if you take me out... however from my experiences this is what i've found...

Originally posted by dgmodel

yes a stripper is smart for ripping off dumb horny guys, but in the same respect shes an idiot for wasting something more valuable then money... potential and her future... theres so much more you can do and make so much with out having to show off your body and lose respect for yourself... imo...

I have friends and family in jersey and everytime i go out there, its boring, its very dull and they seem to hate ny'ers... and almost everyone of them i meet is in love BonJovi... but who cares... its my opinion based on my experience it could be just a shitty stereotype that you could put to rest if you take me out... however from my experiences this is what i've found...

what you said about strippers :)

Originally posted by dgmodel

I agree... I personally would have a hard time looking my parents in the eyes, knowing I'm shaking my ass n' titties for a living. I knew some girls at school who did it, and that was cool, I mean, at least they were getting a college education at the same time. But if you're a stripper with no other goal- what happens when your looks start to go? :confused: That's a pretty limited resume.

Besides, I couldn't even be a waitress, I just can't deal with the general public! I would probably just wind up kicking some guy in the teeth one day when I'm pmsing! :laugh2:

I'm driving in my car I turn on the radio

A riff G riff

I'm pulling you close you just say no

A riff G riff

You say you don't like it but girl I know you're a liar

C D G riff

'Cause when we kiss... Fire

G riff

Late at night I'm takin' you home

A riff G riff

I say I wanna stay you say you wanna be alone

A riff G riff

You say you don't love me girl you can't hide your desire

C D G riff

G C

You had a hold on me right from the start

D G

A grip so tight I couldn't tear it apart

C G

My nerves all jumpin' actin' like a fool

A7 D

Well your kisses they burn but your heart stays cool

G riff

Romeo and Juliet, Samson and Delilah

A riff G riff

Baby, you can bet their love didn't deny

A riff G riff

Your words say split but your words they lie

C D G riff

I also happen to love strippers, actually I almost exclusively date them. These girls are smart enough to know they can make a fortune on their looks and are a fucking blast to hang out with. If you can't hook up with strippers, I apologize, you have no idea what your missing, these girls are special. Now back to Bon Jovi, oh forget it, you'd never understand.

please :rolleyes: strippers dont make a fortune. they make a decent living until they are like 35; then they are too old, lack experience (career wise), & have no goals.

I really can't believe the negative reaction to the proposition of meeting at a gogo for a sexboard. lets have two seperate meetings any one who likes drinking, half naked hot chicks, and some classic Motley Crue(Girls, Girls, Girls has always been my favorate) can meet up at a gogo and have some laughs. For everybody else they can meet at the Glass House in NYC. Just hop on your high horse, he'll know the way.

THis smurf wants to meet all Y'all...

Even though i stray here and there on the sex boards, I'm sure once i meet all of you SeXaHoliCs, i'll become addicted...

:idea:

What about a meetup at John Leguizamo's broadway show : Sexaholics?

I really can't believe the negative reaction to the proposition of meeting at a gogo for a sexboard. lets have two seperate meetings any one who likes drinking, half naked hot chicks, and some classic Motley Crue(Girls, Girls, Girls has always been my favorate) can meet up at a gogo and have some laughs. For everybody else they can meet at the Glass House in NYC. Just hop on your high horse, he'll know the way.

hrm.

i never said i wouldnt go to a strip place, i said i wouldnt go to JERSEY to go to one.

besides, i dont think anyone is haivng a negative reaction to going, the negative reaction is to your concept of strippers as smart for making money off their bodies while we think they are wasting their time.

Originally posted by danni133

:confused: So where and when is this elusive meet up? DG will we finally get to meet up? YAY ~Danielle

possibly... if itlll put an end to all these depressing posts and threads on here then yes for the good of the board and the well being of all we should all meet up...