Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i LOVE this board i man i can basha fagget ad all yall just are like wut ever LOL

LoL i say wut i wnat yall just look and Laugh lol and few of yall try to get in it imean beside the ebonic jokes lol most boards u bash people they ban u so i like this baord i speak mind no 1 gives a fuk yall good people i give yall mad props but thers few of yall who deserve to be fuked up tho and i feel it's upon me to take out the trash ;)

and you think you're pissing me off by calling me faggot? thats all you got.......its all you know cuz thats what everbody's been calling you your whole life . oh yeak and you're adopted..thats a surprise i would have thrown your ugly ass in a trash can right after your mother (who obviously was a crack smokin dog to produce you) popped you out of her nasty cooch

Originally posted by stereosoul

and you think you're pissing me off by calling me faggot? thats all you got.......its all you know cuz thats what everbody's been calling you your whole life . oh yeak and you're adopted..thats a surprise i would have thrown your ugly ass in a trash can right after your mother (who obviously was a crack smokin dog to produce you) popped you out of her nasty cooch

hhhhhmmmmmm intresting response i am wonderin am i suposed to be offended u gotta learn lil queer u don't deny being a fruit cause u are 1 so u speak your sh1t its cute cause while i'm fuken girls u dream of i'll think of how u offended me and how your getting it in the poop shot u disggusten fruit if i ever find u i am so gonna kick a plunger up your fagget ass maybe you'll get lucky and you'll be on tv and they'll be showen the youth of america how a fagget got duked in the ass LoL

your only good for talkin shit. and i'll tell you something i really would like to meet up with you one day and see you try to shove a plunger up me ass. you wind up down on the ground with a mouth full of dirt with my dick up YOUR ass, thinkin about aids while i rape the shit out of your closet ass. i know guys like you. they like to yell faggot fist so no one realizes they're the ones playin with their dicks at night thinkin about little boys.........its alright man this is just a message board and no one knows who you really are. if you want to just come out and say it "i am gay" you'll feel a lot better

your only good for talkin shit. and i'll tell you something i really would like to meet up with you one day and see you try to shove a plunger up me ass. you wind up down on the ground with a mouth full of dirt with my dick up YOUR ass, thinkin about aids while i rape the shit out of your closet ass. i know guys like you. they like to yell faggot fist so no one realizes they're the ones playin with their dicks at night thinkin about little boys.........its alright man this is just a message board and no one knows who you really are. if you want to just come out and say it "i am gay" you'll feel a lot better

ight kid u made this totly not fun lol be goods spread stds do some thing fun not sure but i am done with talken bout u

Originally posted by tottallyoff

Have you ever seen American Beauty? Remember the marine? Wasnt he bashing gays? wasnt he gay himself? just a thought.

Good Point!

But the fact that this thread is continuing on such nonsense and immaturity is a bad point:mad:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:finger:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by workenonlife

hhhhhmmmmmm intresting response i am wonderin am i suposed to be offended u gotta learn lil queer u don't deny being a fruit cause u are 1 so u speak your sh1t its cute cause while i'm fuken girls u dream of i'll think of how u offended me and how your getting it in the poop shot u disggusten fruit if i ever find u i am so gonna kick a plunger up your fagget ass maybe you'll get lucky and you'll be on tv and they'll be showen the youth of america how a fagget got duked in the ass LoL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm sorry but this has to be one of the funniest posts I have read in a while.