Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's about that time....the UNOFFICIAL Webster Hall Meetup

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

HEY HEY!!! Don't be cockblockin a brotha.

TUNNELBANDIT GUEST LIST

WEBSTER HALL FRIDAYS

W/ RESIDENT SUPER DJ RICKY CORBO

oh, right right sorry man. Didn't mean to get in yer territory.

use "JoeG" guestlist at door for COMPS. Partys of 5 or more.

ok, so that place can get pretty hectic with all that great music and cool people... we definately should meet up around 12, 2, and 4 in the rock n roll room.

Oh, and my comp list only works if you bring a 6 of heine's for me and quoth, you get linepass if you bring 2.

I can't wait!!! I love ricky ricardo!! err i mean, Ricky Sorbo!!

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

oh yeah

and use the tunnelfaggot list for reduced admission

Now now poppa..Do i sense animosity in your voice?My bitches usually have to ask for permission to speak.But since I can not keep a watchful eye over my herd at all times they sometimes pull a fast one.

Now now poppa..Do i sense animosity in your voice?My bitches usually have to ask for permission to speak.But since I can not keep a watchful eye over my herd at all times they sometimes pull a fast one.

i aint your bitch. I'm Randall's bitch. get it right.

sheesh

Somebody stop me.....So will I be seeing PhizzyfuturePhunkkyyyy in the rock n roll room tonight?

. . yeah!!! . .totally sweet!! . . I'm gonna pull out my old Firehouse T Shirt for this one . . . I finally found the love of a Lifetime!!! . . . . . :laugh: . . . I can't wait . . tubular!!! . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . yeah!!! . .totally sweet!! . . I'm gonna pull out my old Firehouse T Shirt for this one . . . I finally found the love of a Lifetime!!! . . . . . :laugh: . . . I can't wait . . tubular!!! . . .

Sweet bro. I'll be the guy with the Lee denim jacket w/a Scorpions patch on the back.I rounded up my posse of Mexican prep cooks from my old job. Look out for the mullets and Scorpion patch........THIS IS GONNA BE SWEET

Sweet bro. I'll be the guy with the Lee denim jacket w/a Scorpions patch on the back.I rounded up my posse of Mexican prep cooks from my old job. Look out for the mullets and Scorpion patch........THIS IS GONNA BE SWEET

. . .whoa . .mexi-mullets in full effect!!! . . . DUDE, TOTALLY SWEET!!! . .

WOW... I can't believe it's Friday already. I've been dieing to hear the sounds of Ricky Corbo all week!! Can we get the meet up on the main floor instead and not the rock n Roll room. I don't want to miss a beat of the legendary Ricky Corbo rippin it up on the main dance floor. See you all there.... Thanks for hooking up the guestlist Tunnelbandit

WEBSTER HALL FRIDAYS FOREVER!!

Originally posted by magilicuti

get there early to avoid the lines...

webster hall is shit but i think facades might be a little bit worse

I am so down with pregaming NYC with Facades sometime soon. :laugh: I used to go there every weekend.:blown: