Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm Back and better than ever now managing.....

RiverStreet and Planet in Hoboken.

Come down and see me. ask for me at the door at River. Friday night party kicks off the the 15th with Jana performing live and Music by Roveen. and every Friday after that is and different performer or guest DJ.

Saturdays are off the hook with over a thousand people in the place.

Its a much better work atmosphere than the last place i was working so come down and the SHOTS ARE ON ME!!!!!!!!!!..

KOSTA P.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by kostaP

RiverStreet and Planet in Hoboken.

Come down and see me. ask for me at the door at River. Friday night party kicks off the the 15th with Jana performing live and Music by Roveen. and every Friday after that is and different performer or guest DJ.

Saturdays are off the hook with over a thousand people in the place.

Its a much better work atmosphere than the last place i was working so come down and the SHOTS ARE ON ME!!!!!!!!!!..

KOSTA P.

sorry Kosta I'm into Latin Hip Hop clubs now.......... :D

Kosta....I was coaxed into going to Planet a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday. That place was all hip hop and the crowd was terrible.

There were guys in there just grabbing girls asses (and there was a lot to grab on most girls).....crazy shit like that.

Hopefully you will get a better crowd.

Kosta,

your first order of business at River Street should be getting rid of

DJ Al....who spins in the front room. he is totally garbage. I never seen anyone mix derb with Springsteen before.

i can spin cd's just like him. I'll spin classic's.....and I'll even do it for free.....Well maybe not free but I'd do it for free drinks!!!!!!!

DJ AL.....WOR WOR WOR WOR WORKING THE MIX.......LMAO

Originally posted by cigs

Kosta....I was coaxed into going to Planet a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday. That place was all hip hop and the crowd was terrible.

There were guys in there just grabbing girls asses (and there was a lot to grab on most girls).....crazy shit like that.

Hopefully you will get a better crowd.

Hip-hop on Saturday??? It is a very wierd crowd there, but come to River I'm mainly in River and over see the planet. I'm not touching the planet's crowd. I do the liquor ordering staffing and the such for both clubs but I concern myself mostly with Riv.St.

Good luck Kosta, thats an easier place for me to get to than Drama...

Buc has a very good point. DJ Al is the ultimate crowd killer, his music can make one sick! Get anyone in there, I would rather hear grassroots folk than that fucking guy!!

Chris

Have you guys seen the DJ booth in the front room. Al's the only one we can fit in there. It's pretty bad. no turntables just cd's and if youre not claustrophobic, you will be after an experience like that.

Kosta

Best of Luck to one of the BESTEST in the business.......Will definitiely be down this weekend and next Thursday, with a crew, to celebrate the new gig.

This givbes me reason to give it a second chance!!!!!!!!!!

*******sounds of change on the floor******* It's an old Italian tradition for new cars but I just threw change on the dance floor for good luck!!!!!

J B R

Guest bonsolidd

Good luck on your new voyage........Now it's power hr all the time..... Could be interesting..Kosta vs Power Hr!

Have you guys seen the DJ booth in the front room. Al's the only one we can fit in there. It's pretty bad. no turntables just cd's and if youre not claustrophobic, you will be after an experience like that.

Kosta

...tooo funny!! dj al used to hit on clubangel and i and all of our friends......and when we dissed him he wouldn't play anything we requested!! LOL!! and he would always bring in the magazine he was in and ask if i wanted an autograph.....hahaha!!! he is retarded!! last time i was there he played rich luzzi "without you" 3 times!!

anyways.....that is great that you are taking over, that place definately has the potential to be a lot of fun!! and i love being able to get wasted and walk home!! heehee!! sooo.......are they still going to have $1 drinks from 9-11???

:bounce: lisa :bounce:

Hip-hop on Saturday??? It is a very wierd crowd there, but come to River I'm mainly in River and over see the planet. I'm not touching the planet's crowd. I do the liquor ordering staffing and the such for both clubs but I concern myself mostly with Riv.St.

Yeah, it was def. hip-hop and a shady crowd!

Well, I'll def. check out River Street.....maybe even tomorrow....starting to drink at 11am is gonna be tough!

Originally posted by vitotheguido

Hope your new place works out better for ya than the last.

I think putting a bar in my closet would work out better than the last club. But, its a great place with a good crowd and a pretty good staff..

Thank you all for your support, I better see you all on Friday for the

Kosta got a new job Party. Shots are on Me.

You will recognize a couple of faces behind the bars from other clubs.

See you all there soon.

Kosta

Oh and Little Al's new nickname is Mini Me.

I have a shaved head and a goatee and so does hee. He just happens to be two feet shorter:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The front room in Riv has a different type of crowd. but the back room is bangin.

Kosta, forget shaving his head, tell DJ Al to go down the road to Bahama Mamas where his music will thrive..... lol

What Kosta P.... With you at River St. Ill make my return once things get going. Bring Shawn Ink back there, that was the best time I ever had there.

Chris

Originally posted by thesandman

Kosta, forget shaving his head, tell DJ Al to go down the road to Bahama Mamas where his music will thrive..... lol

What Kosta P.... With you at River St. Ill make my return once things get going. Bring Shawn Ink back there, that was the best time I ever had there.

Chris

I wouldnt mind doing river street thursdays again in the summer and I would do just like i did last summer get rid of al and bring in Ink to the back room.