Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ms USA is a joke

Originally posted by robocock

please tell your mom's black boyfriend to beat the crap out of you.you guys are so politically correct in a wrong way.

. . dude, your P.O.V. really isn't the best way to "Win friends and influence people" . . . Something racial happen in your past you're not telling us about? . . . Oh . and if you're gonna slur . . at least try to use a more up to date term than "negro" . . Is this Alabama? . . is George Wallace governer? . . . I thought not . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Something racial happen in your past you're not telling us about?

Seriously, this 'robocock' loser has nothing better to do than come on here evey couple of days/weeks and vent his fustration at the world by making racist comments. he must have been beat up by ethnic kids every day afterschool or something.

i don't come here to make friends i come here to post my honest opinions because in real life i can't. i am worried this country will wind up like South Africa. btw negro isn't a bad word , n****er is and i didn't say that.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . dude, your P.O.V. really isn't the best way to "Win friends and influence people" . . . Something racial happen in your past you're not telling us about? . . . Oh . and if you're gonna slur . . at least try to use a more up to date term than "negro" . . Is this Alabama? . . is George Wallace governer? . . . I thought not . . .

Originally posted by robocock

i don't come here to make friends i come here to post my honest opinions because in real life i can't. i am worried this country will wind up like South Africa. btw negro isn't a bad word , n****er is and i didn't say that.

. . In what way do you mean you "cant" in real life? . . It's a free country, no? . . . I mean . . You're quite welcome to go out on the street corner and spout ignorant crap about the so called "niggers" and "queers" . . . But keep in mind that you just proved your cowardice by admitting that you won't say that in real life . . . I don't agree with your opinions at all . . because like so many others, you've tried to bring race in as a case of black or white, when in fact it encompasses every conceivable shade of gray . . .

I agree the pageant is a joke, but not because they have beautiful black women in the finals...wake the fuck up and realize that this country is not white dominated...it is a melting pot of all sorts of nationalities..that's what makes it such an unique place...even here in California, the whites are beginning to become a minority...plus, the early "Americans" took this country by force away from the Mexicans and Native Americans. So shut the fuck up.