Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Dave Ralph @ Exit Tonight

Originally posted by doubtness

How was the crowd?

:blank: :blank: :blank: sucked....as Usual....Average age in there was like 16... and the place was definetely overpopulated by a certain race...But I had A GREAT time....becuz, the music is what REALLY MAtteRs...and it was amazing:D

Dave Ralph Rippped it up. Off the hook. The Crowd wasnt *as* bad as usual but its Exit :rolleyes: I wasnt feeling that opening DJ at all. It killed my mood being in there so early listening to that. I dunno maybe it was just me. It was all made up for in the end of course. I like the way they are running Exit now. Everyweek i have something fairly "new" to look forward too.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

:blank: :blank: :blank: sucked....as Usual....Average age in there was like 16... and the place was definetely overpopulated by a certain race...But I had A GREAT time....becuz, the music is what REALLY MAtteRs...and it was amazing:D

Glowgrl!!! I didn't see you last nite - or anyone I knew for that matter. Loving these responses from everyone that can get past the crowd issues and be there for the right reason (music) - hopefully this will catch on and Exit will be able to ditch the cheese crowd for something a little more... sophisticated? btw, did anyone notice that the sound system on the main floor seemed really low as of like, 3:30?

Yeah I actually went last night and I saw absolutely nobody that I knew while chillin out in white room...

And also, when I went down to the main floor, I was able to have a convo with a friend of mine as if we were in a restaurant...

Originally posted by highmay

And also, when I went down to the main floor, I was able to have a convo with a friend of mine as if we were in a restaurant...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

-I still had a Great Time...and there was actually ROOM to dance...cant wait for Ferry Corsten...:D

-where u all CP peeps at...i dint see anyone?:(

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

-I still had a Great Time...and there was actually ROOM to dance...cant wait for Ferry Corsten...:D

-where u all CP peeps at...i dint see anyone?:(

I was up in the white room most of the night (loungin' hehe) then down on stage to take advantage of dance space (I accidentally smacked a guido while dancing upstairs and decided to head to safer territory later in the evening). I was just kind of randomly around, though.

opening dj was actually doing pretty nice for the first 20 mins or so. then he started playing complete shit. when dave ralph came on, I think it was when his name was on the screen, he tore it apart. i mostly liked his hard beats over his drum/bass. def better than i expected cause i was expecting some bells and dingles. why do i feel like such a minority when im in exit? soo much {-_-} in the air.

Originally posted by karch

They should have Tony Draper back on the main floor. "You are now listening to the sounds of DJ Tony Draper Draper Draper" I miss that.:(

well guess what youre gonna get your wish...

he's spinning again at EXIT in a few weeks...

well guess what youre gonna get your wish...

he's spinning again at EXIT in a few weeks...

WHAT? please don't tell me on a Friday, I'll hit someone. namely... two of my favorite promoters ever, but they'll still deserve it.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

WHAT? please don't tell me on a Friday, I'll hit someone. namely... two of my favorite promoters ever, but they'll still deserve it.

oops! nevermind...

Draper's spinning at the World...March 16...

so I guess your two favorite promoters are given the benefit of the doubt THIS time....

oops! nevermind...

Draper's spinning at the World...March 16...

so I guess your two favorite promoters are given the benefit of the doubt THIS time....

*whew* I hope they never, ever do something that stupid. They're on the right track so far :D