Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rooooooxy!!!!

so i'm leaving my friends bday party at around 1, walking with some friends to the N/R, and i say, "i should go to roxy right now!' but they respond by saying, 'do you really want to take all your art crap with you?' i get upset, and cave in agreeing that yes, i should not go and have that get wrecked (even if i checked it) so i go home and pass out.

I wake to read all these posts about how crazy sick the night was, and now im just :mad:

bah, next week i'll be in the bahamas, so i'm not THAT upset :cool:

Originally posted by legend38

oh yeah AND I broke out the earplugs for the first time.

Wise investment :D

Hell yeah! I'm never going to Roxy without plugs, its killer. Especially up on stage by any of those mosterous towers.

Karch - haha. you should have came.. oh well, next time..

Damn, there are still a bunch of people I have to meet. Do me a favor and introduce me to the rest of the crew next time. Thanks

Originally posted by avalondon3

I agree that the music last night was pretty good.. Like I said before. he annihilated Renegade Master..WOW!:eek:

Although I didnt stay for long, I still had a good time! I will def be there next week!:D

AHAHAH i just read where your location says you are from

Originally posted by legend38

What sick night

... Vicious was sick , TORE APART Da Booka...

ahhhh... i was loungin on the couches in the back and i hear him mixing da booka in... jumped up and ran to the middle of the floor to just dance my ass off... vicious fuckin killed me!

O M G! can't even describe the fuckin time i had last night... whew! :grin:

~~~ well leave it up to me to have a terrible nite when everyone esle had a good nite:rolleyes: the music was definetely off the hook it was pumping!!! too bad i wore uncomfortable shoes!!!:mad: :mad: anyways met some new people

tunnelbandit

foxyroxy

njangel

anthony nero

shoutouts to my ppl:

roninmess

legend38

airatomic

rdancer

trancerxn112

godfatherbam

teklord

scottfinesse

dj mikebugout (he really was like HOLY SHYT!! most of the time)

CCD

chris lewis aka laraver

nycchick (sp?)

djjonstephens

siceone

spragga

sorry if i forgot anyone and i promise ill feel better next week

:D:bounce:

Erin, baby....Roxy was sick...hope Barrie has a good time at Factory for her birthday.

Roxy was sickkkkk, loved it, loved it, loved it....Vicious tore it up like it was his jobbb..oh yeah, it is his job and he is fawkin good at it...ill see everyone there next week...

Im the kid with the jeans and spikes...shouldnt be too hard to find me....;) ;)

~andy

Originally posted by clubininstyle

Erin, baby....Roxy was sick...hope Barrie has a good time at Factory for her birthday.

Roxy was sickkkkk, loved it, loved it, loved it....Vicious tore it up like it was his jobbb..oh yeah, it is his job and he is fawkin good at it...ill see everyone there next week...

~andy

ANDREW!!! whats up hun???

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Mark this down everyone........this is the first time I am going to appraise Jonny Vicious at Roxy.

I was finally into it.....he laid it down hard, fast, and furious. Kept on having flashbacks the entire night. He was layering his beats and looping, and I was just dancing my ass off on stage.

CP lounge, just hung around for Zoran and Chris Lewis' sets, you guys fucking rocked it. Congrads.

Met a lot of new faces. To all those I met, waddup......all of you were real cool.

Best time I have had at Roxy by far since I started going.

John - Thank you for the props. Chris Lewis AKA LA RAVER

Originally posted by clubininstyle

~andy

- She did, you should have come. I better see you guys next weekend