Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: roxy stage dancers

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

we love roninmess cause he is the mayor of CP and he says that we do not look our ages. we also love legend 38 for posting the same thing(that we don't look so old)...we do not like being the grandmas at the roxy, lol...

peace out,

suthrnbelle and NYCchic24

Yeah legend38 is cool like that :cool:

peace out,

legend38

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by quoth

whoa whoa....what the fuck did i miss here?? Roninmess, Mayor of CP??? fuck that...we all know he is the runner-up cause i own this muthafuckin NY board. :smoke::laugh:

peace out,

the sober Mc

quoth can't be the mayor, b/c good politicians never mix-up names, lol...but he would make a GREAT police chief, which means he would take bribes from the mayor to arrest people ;) and regulate the hell out of CP. good enough?

peace out,

suthrnbelle

i was supposed to teach suthrnbelle the nipple game b/c she was thinking of playing, but then i wimped out and would not hang out with her and NYCchic when she came aaaaaalllllll the way to my apartment to meet me...:laugh:

peace out,

spragga25

what IS the nipple game anyway? this is obviously a joke from "before my time" on CP...

peace out,

suthrnbelle

i was supposed to teach suthrnbelle the nipple game b/c she was thinking of playing, but then i wimped out and would not hang out with her and NYCchic when she came aaaaaalllllll the way to my apartment to meet me...:laugh:

peace out,

spragga25

what IS the nipple game anyway? this is obviously a joke from "before my time" on CP...

peace out,

suthrnbelle

Long story about the nipple game...I'll show ya sometime...;)

BTW - my apartment is 6 blocks way from Nycchic - and I was in pain darnit...:( No respect I tell ya!

peace out,

spragga25

quoth can't be the mayor, b/c good politicians never mix-up names, lol...but he would make a GREAT police chief, which means he would take bribes from the mayor to arrest people ;) and regulate the hell out of CP. good enough?

peace out,

suthrnbelle

sounds perfect. :D

peace out,

quoth