Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: roxy stage dancers

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teklord310

I've been around the boards so many times that my standards have hit rock bottom. Occasionally I like to embellish my beastly enouncters and post them on CP so people don't think i'm just a silly skinny schmuch.

PEace out,

Quoth

PS- being a jersey fuck I also don't know where upstate new york really starts.

Yea i know i have nothing better to do once again then to talk about other people's lives cause i don't have one of my own and yet i know quoth so much to know that he is not from jersey but from brooklyn and i'm noticing that he doesnt give a fuck where upstate new york starts. Oh and another thing, i go to the gym cause i want my bones to look built cause maybe it will imporve my chances of kicking it to girls on my campus,especially the freshman ones cause they are easy and i will be a senior, but the thing is, is that im just an ugly,lonely,low self-esteemed asshole and the more shit i try to talk about quoth the more shit quoth comes up with about me because quoth does his fair share and i just sit and sulk in my dorm all fucking day.

peace out,

teklord310

anyone ever see that picture i put on the board of my tits and then everyone was calling me misstittie? it was awesome. Btw, any of you ladies need some dick sucking advice come to me girls and i will skool you in the Art of Dicksucking.

peace out,

misskittie

Originally posted by roninmess

Talkings over-rated.... let's make out.

peace out,

linabina

i c u later im goin to vinyl..... aaaaaaaaaaaahahahhaha no im not leaving yet....

arite im goin to vinyl..... ::walksoutthedoorsofroxytryingtotricklinabinaintothinkingthatiwasreallyleavingagain::

aaaaaaaaaaahahhahaha just kidding...

peace out,

roninmess