Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's official!!! Tonythelover...

Originally posted by dusted

I think it would behoove TonytheLover to renounce all the terrible things he said about America.

his statements are fairly accurate mr "i dont post anything else other than abuse and criticism of other board members"

why the fuck are you on here anyway?

No, they are not accurate, and either way, if he believes them to be accurate, then he should practice what he preaches and not wear Nikes. He is living the same lifestyle that he was railing about. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

The things that he and a few others said really pissed me off. This country is so fucking full of spoiled little brats that don't realize how good they have it, and that the reason we have it so good is because we have our act together, unlike these other shitholes that don't and never will because they are so fucking ignorant.

Here he is whining about children working in factories, doesn't he realize that thats the way they do things in the third world? That children don't have rights in the third world? Or should America force our laws and customs down their throats? This country is the one that invented the God damned labor movement and child labor laws. This country was at the helm of every damn movement in the world- civil rights, anti slavery, womans rights, etc.

The rest of the world is so far behind, they are never ever going to catch up.

The Arab world is so bogged down in religion, and authoritarianism. That, in the final analysis, is their biggest problem, not the US.

is this even a serious thread???

Is this guy living out the movie fight club or something?? next thing hes going to say is "You are not your coffee table"

yeah, so back to topic... ikea has some nice stuff....

If anyone is going to jack threads around here.. its going to be me...

No, they are not accurate, and either way, if he believes them to be accurate, then he should practice what he preaches and not wear Nikes. He is living the same lifestyle that he was railing about. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

The things that he and a few others said really pissed me off. This country is so fucking full of spoiled little brats that don't realize how good they have it, and that the reason we have it so good is because we have our act together, unlike these other shitholes that don't and never will because they are so fucking ignorant.

Here he is whining about children working in factories, doesn't he realize that thats the way they do things in the third world? That children don't have rights in the third world? Or should America force our laws and customs down their throats? This country is the one that invented the God damned labor movement and child labor laws. This country was at the helm of every damn movement in the world- civil rights, anti slavery, womans rights, etc.

The rest of the world is so far behind, they are never ever going to catch up.

The Arab world is so bogged down in religion, and authoritarianism. That, in the final analysis, is their biggest problem, not the US.

i lived in severe poverty for 18 years and i move into a nice apartment and im a spoiled brat? you dont know shit about me.

Originally posted by joeg

is this even a serious thread???

Is this guy living out the movie fight club or something?? next thing hes going to say is "You are not your coffee table"

yeah, so back to topic... ikea has some nice stuff....

If anyone is going to jack threads around here.. its going to be me...

fight club is one of my favorite movies. quoth let me know if you want to do another pregame next week.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

quoth let me know if you want to do another pregame next week.

werd. I will hit you up with an answer by the end of the week.

But i will only go if i can bring DUSTED with me. :finger:

ok bout what tony... was sayin i think that its his opinion an cause its his opinion he s entitled to say its true the us has been fuckin over countries to get where it is today u gotta remember that there are things that are not known to the public for obvious reasons but it just so happens that its a cruel world out there where not every1 gets the same chances as others but if he has the chance to relish in things that others might not leave him alone he just got lucky thats all :afro: :monkey::gang: :goofy:

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

dusted just shut the fuck up and take your drama some where else !!

So basically you think people should be able to spew idiocy, and not be taken to task for it.

And then you try to censor people who disagree with you.

If you'll notice, I don't think I ever told Tony to shut the fuck up. Its just typical of people to try to shut people up when they don't have a leg to stand on.

And if you think having a political discussion constitutes drama, you must be really dumb. Why don't you just stick to the Exit or Soundfactory? which is better? threads.

So basically you think people should be able to spew idiocy, and not be taken to task for it.

And then you try to censor people who disagree with you.

If you'll notice, I don't think I ever told Tony to shut the fuck up. Its just typical of people to try to shut people up when they don't have a leg to stand on.

And if you think having a political discussion constitutes drama, you must be really dumb. Why don't you just stick to the Exit or Soundfactory? which is better? threads.

Alright bro, why don't you go post on those How Do I Come Out Of The Closet threads because it seems to me that you are trying to cover up for the fact that you like this kid.

It just seems to me like you are very passionately against Tony. Having passion means you have to have some sort of thing for him. Why else would you concentrate on his posts and his posts only? Admit it to everyone, you got a thing for him.

Originally posted by joeg

I could care less if you debate the size of your foreheads let alone politics... just don't do it in someone else's thread...

exactly. djjonstephens i think ur right, seems weird how someone who just registered made oh about 50 post all relating to me. sounds kinda gay.

Granted the point of this message board is to express opinions... but dusted... this is www.clubplanet.com. This is a message board based on the concept of sharing information about clubs and clubbing, and to meet others who share this common interest. Sure, politics, the size of peoples foreheads, and threads about ikea decor pop up every once and a while, but whatever. However, when we get people like you trying to insult and cause controversy with the same person every time something is posted in reference to them IT GETS REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING. Give it up, and move on.

Originally posted by bobross

exactly... Jennifer, you know what, I totally agree with you. I think we should meet up, u know? hangout.... and just talk...

why don't you fuckin ask her boyfriend if it's ok that u meet up "and just talk?"