Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One thing sure to make the ladies wet!

njdionysus

If I had to pick one thing to really get me wet I guess It'd have to be a long slow kiss on my neck with him holding my hair back tightly in his hand. Ideally with his other hand on my ass...

Wait, no, really just one long slow kiss on the lips with his tongue deep in my mouth is enough. Done by the right guy this could be directly followed by clothes coming off, lol.

An ex-bf of mine used to hold my hips in his hands whenever we made love, it got so that if he came to me at the club or wherever and put his hands on my hips like that I was instantly full-on wet...

Forget it, there are too many... Lemme know when you want a top 10. ;)

XO,

G

Originally posted by njdionysus

Ladies what is that one thing that is sure to make you wet? (and I dont mean a shower or a bath, lol) Kissing your neck? Kissing on the lips? Tongue? That one thing that will get your juices flowing...

Definitely the neck... nibbles,licking and oh yea the feeling of his hot breath all over my neck oh that def does it...;)

Oh the neck, yes yes yes! It's just soooo erotic and sensual to feel those light kisses and hot breath... The side of the neck feels amazing, and the back of the neck is so sexy because it's almost like a secret place... it never gets any other attention, hidden behind all that hair.

In no particular order:

1. Deep, long, slow tongue kiss.

2. Any kind of neck kissing at all!

3. slowly and gently yet firmly taking my hair real tightly in his hand(s), especially when I?m not expecting it = turn me instantly on.

4. Foot massage.

5. His finger(s) on/in my mouth... you know that thing (aka oral fxation).

6. Feeling his hard-on in almost any way... up against me, or with my hand... just knowing about it really like if he came up behind me real close... *ready* :-P

7. Suggestive looks or talk from across a table or in a public place, somewhere that I/we can't act on it. Having to hold back makes me crazy in the best way...

8. Almost any indication or suggestion of his going down on me at some point, even just seeing his tongue while he?s talking? or if his tongue is pierced I'm fully intrigued.

9. Teasing (oh yeah, he's going down... oh no, wait he's up again... grrrr...).

10. I do this to myself all the time... thinking about giving oral. If he brings it up like reminding how much he loved when I did it before then I'm so so ready to do it again. Thinking of giving oral keeps me wet throughout most of my waking life and it's kind of a problem. (you want that spreadsheet when? Ok, I'll pretend to work on it while I sit here and think about giving head, lol.

XO,

G

PS. thx for your input, Cutie :)

Originally posted by goddessoflove

In no particular order:

3. slowly and gently yet firmly taking my hair real tightly in his hand(s), especially when I?m not expecting it = turn me instantly on.

4. Foot massage.

6. Feeling his hard-on in almost any way... up against me, or with my hand... just knowing about it really like if he came up behind me real close... *ready* :-P

7. Suggestive looks or talk from across a table or in a public place, somewhere that I/we can't act on it. Having to hold back makes me crazy in the best way...

8. Almost any indication or suggestion of his going down on me at some point, even just seeing his tongue while he?s talking? or if his tongue is pierced I?m fully intrigued.

9. Teasing (oh yeah, he?s going down? oh no, wait he?s up again? grrrr?).

10. I do this to myself all the time? thinking about giving oral. If he brings it up like reminding how much he loved when I did it before then I?m so so ready to do it again. Thinking of giving oral keeps me wet throughout most of my waking life and it?s kind of a problem. (you want that spreadsheet when? Ok, I?ll pretend to work on it while I sit here and think about giving head, lol ?.

XO,

G

excellent list--i esp agree with #7...back of the neck or back and shoulders are good ones...teasing in any way, kisses, blowing on the neck but not quite kissing...wow...gotta stop, lol ;)

Originally posted by goddessoflove

In no particular order:

4. Foot massage.

8. Almost any indication or suggestion of his going down on me at some point, even just seeing his tongue while he?s talking? or if his tongue is pierced I?m fully intrigued.

9. Teasing (oh yeah, he?s going down? oh no, wait he?s up again? grrrr?).

10. I do this to myself all the time? thinking about giving oral. If he brings it up like reminding how much he loved when I did it before then I?m so so ready to do it again. Thinking of giving oral keeps me wet throughout most of my waking life and it?s kind of a problem. (you want that spreadsheet when? Ok, I?ll pretend to work on it while I sit here and think about giving head, lol ?.

XO,

G

Thanks for sharing with me first. Among other things, you have a great mind for fixation, intellect and devine intoxication. :tongue:

Originally posted by linabina

wow yes... so do i.... knowing that i want something SO bad but being in an inappropriate place to act on it drives me INSAAAAANE :horns:

*cough*waxmuseam*cough*roxy*cough*exit*cough*;):heart:

• 2 years later...
In no particular order:

4. Foot massage.

8. Almost any indication or suggestion of his going down on me at some point, even just seeing his tongue while he?s talking? or if his tongue is pierced I'm fully intrigued.

9. Teasing (oh yeah, he's going down... oh no, wait he's up again... grrrr...).

10. I do this to myself all the time... thinking about giving oral. If he brings it up like reminding how much he loved when I did it before then I'm so so ready to do it again. Thinking of giving oral keeps me wet throughout most of my waking life and it's kind of a problem. (you want that spreadsheet when? Ok, I'll pretend to work on it while I sit here and think about giving head, lol.

XO,

G

PS. thx for your input, Cutie :)

Damn you said it all - I got wet just reading your post!!! Too bad I'm at work and can't anything about it :(