Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, so this is how you know you're in a suckfest:

ok, so Me & LM are alive... Thanks for the concern, sorry I didn't call, I was pretty trashed from pregaming...

Ok, so heres how you know you're in a suckfest:

1) A member of the enourmous line(read: crowd) your in, steals your word and renames the event to "South Street SuckFest '02"

2) Some random Israeli dude trys to start a fight with you, and you're so drunk/soaking wet/cold you don't even care...

3) You start making new friend's in the crowd because you realize "We're all in this together"

4) theres enough people in line to have its own venue.

5) You get somewhere near the front of the FIRST line, and the security guard clocks the menace in an attempt to do crowd control.

Ok, so bottom line: waited in line 3 hours and wasn't even off the first line... Completely drenched, freezing cold, not getting in anytime soon... battle wounds... fuckit, we went home...

Complete SUCKFEST!!!

I think "Stuck On Earth" is a fairly appropriate name for a promotion crew that leaves you outside in that kind of shit.

DAMN i'm glad I didn't go and experience all that joy of waiting online outside in the rain for HOURS, and as sick as i was, i might have killed someone.

And if i saw a security guard clock someone who was mad for being stuck in the situation they were, i would've killed the goddamn guard. Fucking chumps.

This party sounds like it makes Joy look like a Birthday Party at Chuck E Cheeze's.

what is it with stuckonearth and the sucky organization?

Honestly i had a better time in my bed listening to music and playing with my dog.

that was absolutely the most POORLY RUN event I've ever seen.

Can some please tell me when it became ok to treat people like cattle?

Can someone also tell me when it became ok for a 200-lb security guy to elbow me in the chest and not even acknowledge it?

I'm sorry but after 3 hours of being jammed in like sardines with 19374534 strangers pushing, bitching and tripping, and being rained on, you'll excuse me if that was the last straw.

yeah, can I please pay 40 bucks for this?

what a bunch of crap

Originally posted by cintron

I think "Stuck On Earth" is a fairly appropriate name for a promotion crew that leaves you outside in that kind of shit.

DAMN i'm glad I didn't go and experience all that joy of waiting online outside in the rain for HOURS, and as sick as i was, i might have killed someone.

And if i saw a security guard clock someone who was mad for being stuck in the situation they were, i would've killed the goddamn guard. Fucking chumps.

This party sounds like it makes Joy look like a Birthday Party at Chuck E Cheeze's.

what is it with stuckonearth and the sucky organization?

Honestly i had a better time in my bed listening to music and playing with my dog.

I dont know. I thought the rave at hammerstein was pretty good.

You people are really missing the point............

Most parties have long lines and shitty security. You either know someone to get you right in or get there early to avoid those long ass fucking lines.

Everyone that was in there had an amazing time.

Everyone that didn't make it in because of the line is complaining.

You think my point is made?

you have no idea how many times i heard "where's joe?" last night. oy va voy. guys that sucks, sorry to hear that it was so chaotic

only thing i can say is get there early, cuz i didnt have a problem at all till 7 @ coat check.

Sorry Lav, I was one of the lucky (smart) ones who got there really early. Actually, like ten minutes or so after it began. I didn't have any problems at all with security or anything aside from the mess going on at the coat check on the way out. My God, I can imagine there are people still there now trying to get their coats back.

I do feel really sorry for you guys. Like Mugz said, you were most definitely missed. But, there is a way you can at least get something in the end. (PM Mugz about Baktun).

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You people are really missing the point............

Most parties have long lines and shitty security. You either know someone to get you right in or get there early to avoid those long ass fucking lines.

Everyone that was in there had an amazing time.

Everyone that didn't make it in because of the line is complaining.

You think my point is made?

listen, I'm not some newbie. I understand lines. but this was on the verge of a riot at many points and its NOT ok to hit someone (especially a chick) and not even apologize.

Originally posted by jayp

you have no idea how many times i heard "where's joe?" last night. oy va voy. guys that sucks, sorry to hear that it was so chaotic

only thing i can say is get there early, cuz i didnt have a problem at all till 7 @ coat check.

well they must have been talking about me, because otherwise they would have said "where's the OTHER joe?"

:tongue:

yeah, I really appreciate all the concern/phone calls/etc... you guys expressed... again, sorry we didn't make it in, but I think the reasons are clear...

Yeah, stuck on earth seems to be a really on or really off team... Joy was a debacle, IHAD4 was great, this was a mess... Guess its a lottery.

Well thank god you didn't pay for it Shanon. And I am wondering how you called me 5 times before the event but didn't call me when you got there so I can walk you guys up like I did everyone else. ??????? I am sorry you guys waited but you didn't call me or Kristy and we could have dragged you right in.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Well thank god you didn't pay for it Shanon. And I am wondering how you called me 5 times before the event but didn't call me when you got there so I can walk you guys up like I did everyone else. ??????? I am sorry you guys waited but you didn't call me or Kristy and we could have dragged you right in.

I guess hindsight is 20/20... I didn't even think of that last night.

I wish I hadn't payed for it... :(

Originally posted by thehacker

THAT TOTALLY SUCKS LAVENDER!!!

goddamnitifididn'thavesomestrangepremonitionaboutlastnightbeforeidecidednottogo.

That strange premonition is what made my ass turn right around on the LIE before i even got close to brooklyn.

What did i learn from that? Trust your instincts.

Originally posted by xxlea

Sorry to hear about that. After S&D @ Cipriani I learned my lesson, B]

EXACTLY. This was a party held in a venue that isnt used to it. You shoulda realized that. At Cipriani i got there early as hell and there was a line....and i knew that they'd react horribly. Same with this. Anyway, sorry that you couldnt get in, next time just get there mad early....its worth it...believe me.