Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nuclear war warning

usa

Originally posted by dusted

I don't know, all these Arabs and other immigrants seem to be doing fine here. They all seem to be making money. Maybe its because, like every society on earth, we have our underclass, which, like in many other countries, is perpetuated by the welfare state.

If you can't make money in this country, there is something wrong with you, or you're just not trying.

Why the fuck do you think everyone wants to come here?

Hint: its not for the religious freedom

IF YOU CANT MAKE MONEY IN THIS COUNTRY THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU OR YOURE JUST NOT TRYING??? :eek: that has to be the stupidest thing i have everheard. so all the blacks and woman held down by the glass ceiling just arent trying? all the disabled and elderly arent trying either right? there are soo many poor people and its not because they arent trying. have you ever been to alabama? its the poorest state and there are alot of hardworking people there. thats it now im sure your a moron.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by usa

The eastcoast especially NYC area will be attacked because of the population and its approximity from the middle east(it's closer from middle east than CA or Chicago).

:laugh: This guy can't be for real. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by t0nythelover

IF YOU CANT MAKE MONEY IN THIS COUNTRY THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU OR YOURE JUST NOT TRYING??? :eek: that has to be the stupidest thing i have everheard. so all the blacks and woman held down by the glass ceiling just arent trying? all the disabled and elderly arent trying either right? there are soo many poor people and its not because they arent trying. have you ever been to alabama? its the poorest state and there are alot of hardworking people there. thats it now im sure your a moron.

There's a difference between working hard and working smart.

How is it that all these black people can't make money, but all these Arabs and Pakistanis can?

How is it that Indians are buying houses left and right, but Americans can't?

Why do you think that is?

i misread 'serbian' with 'syrian' at any rate. peddle your little yugo on your way back to yugoslavia(or whatever it is called now)

Yah ill "PEDDLE" my ass back to Yugoslavia when u spell paddle right..n e way..the reason that this country is HATED all over the world is b/c of extremists like u my man..u wana run around blowing up shit and wreaking havoc all over the place and then when it happens to u its a GOD DAMN TRAVESTY!!! Wake the FFFFFFFRRrrrrUCK up

usa, you are a very strange, abused boy. i would recommend shock therapy, joining PUPA - Perenially Ultra Paranoid Anonymous, and 3-10 years of historic and international relations classes. i can not even describe the amount of stupidy that reeks from your posts. Darwinically speaking, you're the green, odorous algae on the bottom of the gene pool.

Your all missing the point here!

Bin Laden's shooting the BIIG ONE AT

NY VERY SOON!

so the question here is how do we really wanna

go out!

I think the Orgy is a great idea!

Just let it all go you know..

We can all drop some rolls

and invite the sex board gals!

(USA I still think you should dress up like Uncle sam..

Dusted can be Abe Lincoln..

Everyone else still has to wear ARAB gear)

The Camels are just for the vibe

however..

(No worries Bigpappa)

So?

Are we on?

Originally posted by mugwump

Your all missing the point here!

Bin Laden's shooting the BIIG ONE AT

NY VERY SOON!

so the question here is how do we really wanna

go out!

I think the Orgy is a great idea!

Just let it all go you know..

We can all drop some rolls

and invite the sex board gals!

(USA I still think you should dress up like Uncle sam..

Dusted can be Abe Lincoln..

Everyone else still has to wear ARAB gear)

The Camels are just for the vibe

however..

(No worries Bigpappa)

So?

Are we on?

cool!

shall we book this at Pseudo?

Originally posted by perfecto25

usa, you are a very strange, abused boy. i would recommend shock therapy, joining PUPA - Perenially Ultra Paranoid Anonymous, and 3-10 years of historic and international relations classes. i can not even describe the amount of stupidy that reeks from your posts. Darwinically speaking, you're the green, odorous algae on the bottom of the gene pool.

KIEV .. WHA WHA! ;):cool:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i know! ill dress up as general schwartzkopf! brings new meaning to fucking the arabs!

LOL*

that's just wrong in sooo many

ways dood!

Sassa has to dress like

her monkey Avatar..

I'll be wearing my usual Tarzan

clubbing getup!

Pseudo is a great spot!

Great call for a NUKE sex blow out!

Originally posted by sassa

Why should Arab immigrants be deported if they have no links whatsoever to any terrorist groups? Another stereotype that all Middle Easterners are terrorists...shut the fuck up....

But I do agree that Armageddon is coming...I just hope I'm dead before that happens...

I have read and read.

Dusted has a point!

The immigrants that have come to this country are hard working but no other ethnic race has caused such destruction to america then the Arab decent. Are they all bad? NO. Do i STEREO TYPE YES! The fact is if 19 Italians werein those Jets I would also stereotype. I say deport them all, sell their assets and send them a check That's alot better then any other country would do. Sassa - You think america is cruel right. What do you think would have happened if China was attacked? there would be arabs muslims hanging from every street corner like Christmas Ornaments.

The fact is history has shown that we are a sleeping giant only awakened when attacked and the sad thing is if their is another attack you can bet your titties that they will all be rounded up and sent away. Maybe it will be too late !