Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Billboard is clueless!

sobeton

what a fawking nightmare ! get there at 11:45 hoping, to hear Ralph Falcon thinking no problem; we have vip tickets. well apparently that didn’t matter; as we stood in line for 40 minutes. waiting to get in. until we finally decided; this was enough already. if billboard expects to be any type of player in the club market; they best get there sh*t together. one word "organization"..

I know what your talking about, same thing happened to us about three weeks ago. My friends and I were on the list to go and check out Edgar V. We got there early b-4 12:00 pm and the "line" for the list was a small push and shove your way to the 1 person checking the list.

Sorry guys, but I don't do the push and shove thing. I was really pissed off, all these people to 1 guy that was taking forever. They needed a few more people at the very least.

So we just ended up paying to get in. I had a great time becouse Edgar is sooooo good. But the disorganization to get in was a real turn-off.

:confused:

Originally posted by esance

I know what your talking about, same thing happened to us about three weeks ago. My friends and I were on the list to go and check out Edgar V. We got there early b-4 12:00 pm and the "line" for the list was a small push and shove your way to the 1 person checking the list.

Sorry guys, but I don't do the push and shove thing. I was really pissed off, all these people to 1 guy that was taking forever. They needed a few more people at the very least.

So we just ended up paying to get in. I had a great time becouse Edgar is sooooo good. But the disorganization to get in was a real turn-off.

:confused:

I would not have even, minded paying $20.00. but the line was so ridiculously, unorganized it wasn’t worth it. went to Space and was in in 5 minutes. . well at least I got to hear ,one part of Funky Green Dogs. Oscar G tore it up as usual at Space. hopefully, billboard has things better organized by wmc.

Originally posted by sgtfury

miami has a well deserved reputation of treating its clubbers really bad...the biggest improvement over the last few months has been space...

Well they sure as hell couldn't have gotten any worse without making you blow the doorman before you got in.