Clubplanet Nightlife Community

help with anal...

mp3

ok so I've been bi for a few years...and had anal a few times... and now I have a new job were I have to go long hours every day with out going to the bathroom every couple of minutes...is there anything I can do to .... make everything hold its self together better?

thanks

Originally posted by mp3

ok so I've been bi for a few years...and had anal a few times... and now I have a new job were I have to go long hours every day with out going to the bathroom every couple of minutes...is there anything I can do to .... make everything hold its self together better?

thanks

WHAT?!?!?!?

... ok ...

lemme refraze this...

anybody have any input on how to stand some where all day with out shytin in my pants... you know what I mean?... like I heard eating cheese helps ...

You havent ripped anything, your muscles inside of you are just being stretched more then what your body was used to. There is not anything wrong with you... As for treating it, I don't know what to tell you... I think maybe if you put more fiber in your diet you may have more solidity, helping it stay intact... Try doing a search on WebMD.com there may be something there to help you...

So let me get this straight (I've never had anal and are always happy to get some fuel in order to refuse....lol). Anal sex widens you in a way that you have problems "holding back"???? Has anyone ever had some "incidents" in that matter?????? :confused:

Hey aboyfrombklyn...don't let your gf see this... otherwise, you'll never get where you want to go...:laugh:

Originally posted by flying_high

Ok...let me clarify the question:

Due to your new job you can't go to the bathroom as frequently as you would like to?! And due to anal sex...your body is not that good at "holding the shit" inside of you anymore???????

Wow... :eek:

yes, i think that is what he/she is saying.