Clubplanet Nightlife Community

s&d no more @ exit .. I love it !!!

lets just all wait till april comes around and the tickets go on sale, then everyone can talk all they want. i'm not trying to bash anyone here, but you know someone is going to come on next week and say S&D are back at exit, and someone will say they will be at WORLD and then someone will say they will be at SOUND FACTORY.

Just wait till the time comes!!!

Z

Originally posted by jackzelvrp

lets just all wait till april comes around and the tickets go on sale, then everyone can talk all they want. i'm not trying to bash anyone here, but you know someone is going to come on next week and say S&D are back at exit, and someone will say they will be at WORLD and then someone will say they will be at SOUND FACTORY.

Just wait till the time comes!!!

Z

Comedy ?

Guest tilly
Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . .yes it could . .you could rollerskate the night of the show. . .;) . .

sounds like prepartying will be taking place at my pad...

WE ARE GOING to this event and we're getting there early!!!!!

Originally posted by tilly

sounds like prepartying will be taking place at my pad...

WE ARE GOING to this event and we're getting there early!!!!!

. . . And I can probably get parking right by your place as well . . This could turn out to be a very good night . . . But It's april. . .so there's time to plan . . .

Originally posted by PFloyd40

i won't be there..

hammerstein is a concert hall, not a club.. guranteed to be full of tourists and a crowd of people standing around gazing at the dj's.. oh not to mention, i'm sure it'll be at least $50 a ticket.. i'll pass..

first of all advance ticket !!

so no tourists !

They will have phazon !!

I would pay 50$ for Jimmy Van M, Sasha and Digweed

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

so no tourists !

They will have phazon !!

I mean, hell, most of us paid $60 to see them last time at a fuckin catering hall in Midtown!

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

so no tourists !

They will have phazon !!

. . yeah . . I don't really give a fuck about tourists . . as long as their into it (which is usually the problem) . . . I just want to see Sasha And Digweed, never got to when they played in Miami . . .

i won't be there..

hammerstein is a concert hall, not a club.. guranteed to be full of tourists

sorry to inform you, but s & d are not exactly undergrond anymore.

if they paly HB, or Exit, or wherever, 95% of the crowd will be the same anyway.

but who cares, why cant people go out and dance and not have to look over their shoulders every second to see whos around them

Originally posted by momadance

sorry to inform you, but s & d are not exactly undergrond anymore.

if they paly HB, or Exit, or wherever, 95% of the crowd will be the same anyway.

but who cares, why cant people go out and dance and not have to look over their shoulders every second to see whos around them

backup and read it again..

never said they weren't commericial.. and my problem is w/ people who go to clubs and stand aroudn all nite.. which is exaclty what happens at ballrooms, imo..

and $50 is a price i will never pay to see them...

yea, sasha and digweed....they could be playing in an alleyway in the worst part of the city, where im guarenteed to get mugged and shot, and then charge 300 for an hour set, and everyone else there is a tourist, and id still go...id go reallly reallly reallly fucked up, but oh hell yea id go....S&D march 30th in philly,road trip, scotty scribz, i know your down, check the philly board for info, lllllllaaaaattttttterrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzz

-_-MiKeY-_-

backup and read it again..

never said they weren't commericial.. and my problem is w/ people who go to clubs and stand aroudn all nite.. which is exaclty what happens at ballrooms, imo..

and $50 is a price i will never pay to see them...

I'm with you. Hammerstein is the most HORRIBLE VENUE! The sound blows, the crowd blows, their Gestapo security blows, the fact that they kick you out at 4 or close to it really blows. I HATE THAT FUCKING PLACE!

I saw the Chemicals there twice and it sucked. A bunch of K-rock listening, backward baseball cap wearing noodnicks who stood around watching the Chems and not dancing.

Me and my friend were like "What the fuck is everyone staring at? They're just pushing buttons! Its not Pete Townshend up there smashing his guitar, for fucks sake!"

Oh, and lets not forget the utter fiasco that was Saeed and Palash.j

No way. I think this is a bullshit rumor. They can't be spinning there. They just can't. Say it ain't so.