Clubplanet Nightlife Community

s&d no more @ exit .. I love it !!!

If u R a true fan it doesn't matter where they play or how much it costs.

Its all about the music, the venue is only a plus. Any hardcore fan knows that S&D will tear it up where ever & when ever, its a garauntee. For god's sake, they haven't been around here for about a year. U know these guys don't fuck around so what ever they charge they can b/c they r that good. They R the best dj's in the world. U can't fuck w/ them. Nuff said.

Originally posted by clubmouse

yea, sasha and digweed....they could be playing in an alleyway in the worst part of the city, where im guarenteed to get mugged and shot, and then charge 300 for an hour set, and everyone else there is a tourist, and id still go...id go reallly reallly reallly fucked up, but oh hell yea id go....S&D march 30th in philly,road trip, scotty scribz, i know your down, check the philly board for info, lllllllaaaaattttttterrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzz

-_-MiKeY-_-

MIKEY>>>Coming up to NYC so Sai no have to go down Philly, YEAH! Miss ya, babe. WE ARE GOING TO OPEN AND CLOSE THIS SHIT, no?

Well, I just heard from my sister's husband's brother's ex-girlfriend's mom's younger gay half-brother that Mayor Bloomberg is considering opening Twilo for the two nights of SnD. Free of charge, it's all on him. But seriously, they could be playing the corner of Roosevelt Ave and Main street and I'd still go.

homer simpson and i went to hear oakenfold at HB in november. while the sound system is very good, its a very uncomfortable place. we had seats so we could not move around and since homer and i had tix for the mezzanine and the rest of our crew had tix for the main floor we got separated. there's no space to dance and no couches to relax. and, yes, everyone was just standing there staring at the dj.

i'd still say it was definitely worth going because the music was awsome, but im really hoping a different venue will be chosen for s&d.

if it is at HB fri and at Exit sat, im going sat.

Originally posted by clubmouse

yea, sasha and digweed....they could be playing in an alleyway in the worst part of the city, where im guarenteed to get mugged and shot, and then charge 300 for an hour set, and everyone else there is a tourist, and id still go...id go reallly reallly reallly fucked up, but oh hell yea id go....S&D march 30th in philly,road trip, scotty scribz, i know your down, check the philly board for info, lllllllaaaaattttttterrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzz

-_-MiKeY-_-

atcually i saw S&D pretty close to what you described back in November. They spun at Avalon (boston) and then they spun at an afterhours from 3 to 7am. It was bascially in a strip mall north of boston and you walked through some back ass hallways to get to get to a room no bigger than the main dance floor at centro. because we got lost (of course cuz no one had "good directions") we didnt get there til like the last 40 minutes so the promtoers just let us in ($20 cover). definite crack den but i kinda just stood there in shock/surprise :jawdrop: , etc that here is S&D in suburban mass spinning in a strip mall for a bunch of crackheads. it was quite a site! :eek::laugh: my friends who aren't into the scene as much rreally didnt get it!

im pretty sure that s&d and jimmy aint playin at hb on the 12 and 13 of april as there is already an event planned for those dates at hb and the tickets are onsale for that event so....try some other venue. msg!! that might be cool. picture liek 10,000 people plus in that place with s&d and jimmy.. it would be insane

Originally posted by msoprano13

sooooooooo many rumors.........where the hell are they spinning...and if it is exit what are they gonna do resinstall a new system for 2 dayz....i dont think that will happen,,,,,,,the garden would be ridiculous

thats exactly what they would do..