Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Do You Consider Being A Whore???

aboyfrombklyn

Primiscious.. Having sex with strangers.

But...then

Arent we all sluts then.

You cant tell me you never had a 1 night stand.

Sparklez, I dont think ya a slut, but its a turnoff to see how you would play a game with the guy. Be straight out. Its not cool to lead people around.

just my 2centz..

Originally posted by sparklez929

Now that wasn't too nice, now was it? Pretty funny, how you get bashed for creating a thread about sex, on a sex board....:rolleyes:

I read most of that post and your follow up. Clearly, if you were joking than you shouldnt have a problem with what I did. Your original post is a good definition of what a whore is. I don't think you're a whore but if you seriously went out there and manipulated another person without concern and care for their feelings just to get what you wanted..sex...than I would consider you a whore.

BTW...I think you're a cutie flirty girl BUT if you're going to post so much you have got to expect negative as well as positive...you're leaving yourself wide open by discussing so much...

I understand... I do... I just felt that I had to clear it up, by explaining myself a lil more... I was unaware that I was going to get all those negative posts... I just though that people would laugh at it, and that would be that... but if I'm disagreed with then, that is also fine... I will put my foot in my mouth with this one...

A whore is anyone with no respect for themself... and therefore no respect for anyone else. Because of this they have little regard for who they sleep with... be they married, taken by a friend, or *cough* a friend they are leading on *cough*.

Originally posted by tastyt

A whore is anyone with no respect for themself... and therefore no respect for anyone else. Because of this they have little regard for who they sleep with... be they married, taken by a friend, or *cough* a friend they are leading on *cough*.

You said it girl...and being a whore doesn't necessarily have to do with numbers either. For instance, even if you mess with someone's head one time to get into their pants--you're a fucking whore :)

Dyanna--how was the rest of your weekend hon? :D

You guys are such hipocrite's---- I swear... I cannot believe some of you... You can sit here all day and talk about how you wish you had mean cocks in your pussy and shit, and talk about sucking dick, and swallowing mad cum and shit... and the second someone talks about having REAL sex... you get ur panties all in a ruffle... Makes me wonder how old you guys really are.. How bout you all grow up... Damn...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by ReginaP

You said it girl...and being a whore doesn't necessarily have to do with numbers either. For instance, even if you mess with someone's head one time to get into their pants--you're a fucking whore :)

Dyanna--how was the rest of your weekend hon? :D

Ugggh- I really should have gone out with you guys after all because Saturday night turned into a complete disaster for me! :( I missed half of Carl's set because of an hr. and 45 minute wait to get in. :mad:

BTW- What happened to you and Zehra?

You guys are such hipocrite's---- I swear... I cannot believe some of you... You can sit here all day and talk about how you wish you had mean cocks in your pussy and shit, and talk about sucking dick, and swallowing mad cum and shit... and the second someone talks about having REAL sex... you get ur panties all in a ruffle... Makes me wonder how old you guys really are.. How bout you all grow up... Damn...:rolleyes:

Give me a break... you played your own self so quit bitching about it. Since you don't seem to have gotten the point- no one thinks you're trash because you got laid- it's because you played a "friend" to get some ass.

Maybe when you grow up you'll realize that people, especially those you claim to have some kind of bond with, aren't sex toys.

I certainly hope you're not talking about tastyt or myself, since neither one of us do any such thing...we don't talk trash and we don't use people like trash. Re-read tasty's post for further clarification.

Dyanna--ummmm Sat night...what a long long story....:tongue:

You guys are such hipocrite's---- I swear... I cannot believe some of you... You can sit here all day and talk about how you wish you had mean cocks in your pussy and shit, and talk about sucking dick, and swallowing mad cum and shit...

nothing remotely like that has ever come out of my mouth or been posted by me.....sorry......and as for the rest ....tasty pretty much speaks the truth.......u came on here...it was obvious u wanted to make a spectacle of yourself....or at least get some attention....well congrats....u got it...