****Its NEWBIE MEET-UP time!!!!!

What day works for you????  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What day works for you????

• March 29th (pre-PvD?)
    • April 5th (pre-corsten?)
    • April 12th (pre-S&D?)
    • April 19th (night before Boo)

OK, in light of the many many response to the newbie introduction thread, I think its high time for a good old fashioned meetup.

I have a few venues in mind. Definitely something that's 18+ for all the youngins. I'm thinking a friday, after work, pre-going out.

A few hours in a restaurant/lounge, similar to the America meetup for those who were there (although definitely not there cause they HATED us :tongue: .)

ok, so lets get a poll going. what day would be best for y'all? Obviously not the WMC week, and I need some time to plan, so lets get voting.

:D;)

attachment.php?s=&postid=685223

. . . I think SnD would probably be the best bet . . They're big headliners and everyone who's into this type of music will probably be going just for the experience . . . probably the best opportunity for a big meetup . . . Boo would work as well, due to it's size, but it's a daytime affiar . .

For my own selfish reasons... before S&D. I have regionals on the 6th for the equestrian team preventing me from seeing Corsten. HOWEVER.... if I do not make it do regionals (due to an individual who kisses ass in place of riding well) then I guess it really doesn't matter. My vote is for pre-S&D (especially with newbies involved).

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

WHO IS BOOO?? DUDE U DONT EVEN DESERVE TO COME...stay home and listen to Iio...n e way..whenever u guys plan this out im there..but i think Boo would b tight..and it gives u hella time to prepare

:finger: :finger: :finger: i was just asking i had heard about it before but i didnt realize that it was called boo...and iio is ill dont front like you never heard the damn song....so:bigfinger

Brilliant idea!! LEts get this shit together. Either PVD, S&D or Corsten are fine with me. I'm having a meetup on Thursday March 14th in New Brunswick, NJ for anyone who is interested. Check the thread. http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85164 America would be cool, but I highly doubt they will let us back there EVER again. Someone who knows teh city pick a spot and lets get movin! :D