Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:SexxyH

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ mmmmm starbucks caramel machiatto

yo I dont even know what this thread is about, I didnt feel like reading through all 2000 pages of it but caramel machiatto is da shizznit!!!! i LOVE that stuff!

lol helen wtf...same perfume/cologne, same coffee drink....freaky :eek:

aiight, H, your not alone

I FEEL LIKE FUCKING C-R-A-P!

been out of everything (school, work, any connection to the outside world) since monday.

"and the WORST is yet to come!" said the millionaire waste of an education doctor. I always get sick when the seasons change (winter chill- warmer 60's). sux- i cant function or move when i am sick.

have no fear, ~G~ is postin again. as to wether or not I can even leave my house this wekend is another story.

oh and BTW, Senioritis? History Teacher leaves for a week, i end up with a 9.5% avg midway through the quarter! COLLEGE COME SOON! (Lets here from BU). thankn god colleges wont see these grades until i have a chance to bring it up atleast to a solid F (something from 50-65).

Caramel Mochiato's rock, all i drink @ S-Bux

Boobs are good, but nothing compared to a girlw/ a nice tummy, ass adn above all else, INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO MAKE ME LAUGH!

forgot to add

havent seen u ppl since tiesto, but ~H~, i must say, your shirt that night described you in every way possible "Bootylicious".

and thanks for being a sweety + introducin me to everyone!

cant wait till this first cahnce i have to get outta my room and get ot the city again!