Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sushi eating experience...

Guest tilly

Guest tilly

When you go for sushi, what do you typically order? I think that going for sushi is such a great date idea (and that's why so many ppl do it) cuz it's an interactive experience...

think about it...you take a chick or guy out for sushi and you get to share and feed each other and drink lots and lots of sake and go home and make mad passionate love..ok maybe not that far..but anyway, its such a cool experience...and the best part is that sushi does not soak up alcohol so you get wasted quicker...nah j/k

anyway, when I go for sushi....

I order tuna rolls inside out, salmon rolls with cream cheese (whatever you call them), tuna sashimi and whatever else seems like a good idea at the time...sometimes lobster rolls or shrimp tempera rolls and usually some edamame all washed down with sappora, ichiban, or something comparable and sake....um um good...

what do you order when you go for sushi???

Guest danni133

Sushi HAS to be the most disgusting food ever made! Ask Jon about my first and last sushi experience...*gags*Good luck to whoever eats it..jk

~Danielle

Mmm, I used to go for sushi like once a week with a friend... we would usually split the combo platter and a couple of rolls to go along with it.

My absolute favorite is the Negihimachi roll- yellowtail and scallion, even better when there's sesame seeds stuck to the rice. I also like the raw salmon and yellowtail. And if the eel is prepared properly, it's deeelish! :D

Guest tilly
Originally posted by clubindiva

thankx for mentioning it, now i want some but the place is probably closed!! :tongue:

closed? it's only 8..wtf?

Originally posted by trancerxn112

What did you think Mr. Panda Express would be wrong?! had you any doubts!!! lol J/K alright im gonna take my racist ass to school before Steve decides to Karate Chop my Throat...

Just wait until Friday Nite, Mike......