Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone know any place hiring in the North Jersey area?

Originally posted by workenonlife

i always wonderd bout pumpen gas i think it would be a easy way to meet girls i know this 1 kid who is like rich and just does it to like get numbers so it makes u think

Yeah, too bad you'll be too broke to take them out though. :blank:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by djjonstephen

Ever picture yourself in sales?

btw......how the hell does a gas station guy get numbers. Girl must have four teeth in her head.

i've sold everything, victoria secrets underwear, knifes (cutco), and door to door home alarm systems. i didn't like sales or retail...

Originally posted by magilicuti

anyone know any gyms or office buildings hiring? i can do that type of work

i dont know about N Jersey but I could inquire with some of the trainers i know at Crunch in the city. i know they make some nice $$$. lmao the last two i dated made over $100K ;)

Originally posted by nycchic24

i dont know about N Jersey but I could inquire with some of the trainers i know at Crunch in the city. i know they make some nice $$$. lmao the last two i dated made over $100K ;)

hook me up, i'll throw a couple k at you for your help :D

hook me up, i'll throw a couple k at you for your help :D

i am assuming you are certified rgiht? i believe this is the only requirement (some gyms prefer if you have alrady have a client base) you know its hourly ( so you can make as much or as lil as you want depending on your hustle) you would start off at Level 1 and i think that your commissoin for and hour is $45?. there are four levels total you can progress too. obviously the higher the levels the more $$ you can charge per hour and the more $$ for you.

one of the guys was going to help me get into this bc i kept saying was i needed a pt job, but i am not certified and i just dont have theh time to do it. (i have a hard enuf time trying to fit the gym in now) if something was to happen with my job (pray to god, and knock on wood it doesn't) i know this is the first thing i am doing. :hat:

but yeah, ill see if i can catch up wtih any of them. (none of them work at the gym by my house) but if i go on saturday, i will probably run into one of them there -- he's a factoryhead

us factory ppl need to stick together! i am actually not certified yet and was looking heavily into it but was scared to go to the course and pay the cash and having a hard time looking for work. i do hear ppl make A LOT at crunch though, keep me updated

us factory ppl need to stick together! i am actually not certified yet and was looking heavily into it but was scared to go to the course and pay the cash and having a hard time looking for work. i do hear ppl make A LOT at crunch though, keep me updated

Crunch just opened two more gyms this month so ii am assuming they are probably looking for trainers right now. i didnt get a chance to speak to my um old Crunch Trainer buddies :blank: but i was talking to this other kid there and he did say htat you really need to be certified in order to be a trainer there. i would introduce to one of them tongiht but i dont think i am going to La Factoria... oh well :(