Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Sadleb----------------------->

dog6

U call urself the moderator on that other board...but get some of your own Lists u Herb.....why block me from that board neva even posted there once?that is GAY

on another board sadleb posted:

phat songs u guys should download. new and old

1. Suzanne Palmer-remembering You (ralph rosarios firce Dub)

2.Shakedown-At Night (kid creme mix and Mousse T mix)

3.DJ Kimo-Victory (Silicone Soul's Hypno Dub)

4.Philly Station-Mon Super Love (Agent Sumo vox and dub)

5.Sussex House-All Night

6.Muzik Junkies (AKA Robbie Rivera) -Opium

7.Kidstuff-Alright (D Ramirex mix and Matthew 'king Unique' roberts mixes)

8.Mendo-Tell Me (Wally loez and Dr Kucho mix)

9.Una Mas-I Will Follow (Wally Lopez and Dr Kucho mix)

10.trisco-ultra

11.CRW-Like A Cat (Tillman Uhrmacher mix)

12.Dirty Vegas-throwing Stones

13.Beat Foundation-Save Me (Mike Monday remix)

14.Mainframe-Blue

15.Dave Ckarke-radz (Matthew Roberts mix)

16.Pink-Don't Let Me get Me (Tracey Young)

17.Kim Sozzi-We get Together (Hex Hector)

18.Samantha Mumba-Don't tell Me I'm Not pretty (Dataluxe and rauhofer mixes)

19.Shakira-underneath Your Clothes (thunderpuss remix)

20.M2M-Everything (Mike rizzo mix)

16b - The Game

Peter Bailer - U Need It (Saeed & Palash)

Puncher - The Wall (Saeed & Palash)

Mike Takeover - The Chant

Razor - Darkness Descends

Chris & Kats - You Are My Everything

Paulina Rubio - Fire (Hex Hector)

Mr. Natural - Do U Feel (Cass & Slide)

Fred Numf Vs Overdjk - Illussions of Truth (Marco V)

Chris Cargo - Question (Mara)

Dino Lenny - I Feel For U (Mara)

Different Gear & Phil Dirtbox - A Little Bit Paranoid<<<not talked bout enough going to HUGE!

Sono - Keep Control (Junior Vasquez)

Hamel - Close (Evolution Mix)

Cevin Fisher - Get Together<<<Cevin singin da vocals

Miss Kitten - Frank Sinatra (Steve Lawler Edit)

Peter Bailey - Dancefloor

Saeed & Palash - Watching You

Futureshock - Third Wave (Umek)

Massiv - Who Am I (Ralphi Rosario)

X - Press 2 - Lazy (Peace Division & 3 other Mixes by Xpress)

Linus Loves - Body & Soul (Powder Productions)

Tribalation - Don't Make Me Wait<<<don't sleep

Razor - Heart Attack

Madonna - Bedtime Stories (Ralphi Rosario Tucked In Dub)

Tony Thomas - Get High

Random Dynamics - Casematic

Orange - Remember Me (Brother Brown)

Dj JRNY - I Give U Light

1. Luke Slater-Nothing At All (King Unique mix)

2.Tony and Zux-the Music Makes Me Happy (Mainframe Dub)

3.Eddie-Clap Nuff said

4.Paul Oakenfold-Southern Sun (tiesto)

5.99th Affair-Mountain Top (rosario)

6.medicine-Ape dont kill Ape

7.chemical brothers-Come With Us (fatboy slim mix)

8.Res-they say Vision (Rivera)

9.Soldiers of twilight-believe (F Thing Dub)

10.regency buck-free To change Your Mind (Eddie baez and Lost Witness mixes)

11.Mendo-Tell Me

12.David Guetta-Love Dont Let Me Go (MASSIVE)

13.Grinder-runaway (Original mix)

14.Bladey-Light Fingered (Original)

15.Laszlo Panaflax-Dance To The Music

16.romanthony-Never Fuck (dresden and Burns got Blue Balls mix)

17.Paul Nord-hedgehog (Plasmatic mix)

18.PQM-The K Song (MV's galactic Lunatic mix)

19.Onionz-For Those who know (latino Dub mix)

20.Fumi-Lovin 2002

NOW GUYS GO RAPE AG

end of post

Rape AG like u Raped myself & Fliz if ur gonna be a moderator get some of ur own Info....& not someone's elses from another board...& u call urself a moderator & why block me cause u knew u would copy? get some original Info don't post like u came up wit it.....are u some kind of Poser?

one question WHY?

block u from what??? what are u talkin about.

LMAO IT WAS SO FUNNY WATCHIN U GET ALL MAD. WHAT ARE U GETTIN MAD OVER. BECAUSE I GOT GOIN THROUGH IT?? WHAT ARE U TALKIN ABOUT. THAT LIST I POSTED ON EXPERIENCE BY THE WAY WAS SENT TO ME THROUGH EMAIL I DIDNT GET IT FROM HERE. LOL CALL ME A POSER.. LOL. PEACE

Originally posted by sadelb

block u from what??? what are u talkin about.

LMAO IT WAS SO FUNNY WATCHIN U GET ALL MAD. WHAT ARE U GETTIN MAD OVER. BECAUSE I GOT GOIN THROUGH IT?? WHAT ARE U TALKIN ABOUT. THAT LIST I POSTED ON EXPERIENCE BY THE WAY WAS SENT TO ME THROUGH EMAIL I DIDNT GET IT FROM HERE. LOL CALL ME A POSER.. LOL. PEACE

Bro, did u read this post???are u a retard not once mentioned Going Through IT.....it was sent on all AOL email circles not just City Soundz yesterday........this post about u Coping Myself & Flizz lists at experience....bro u just copied & pasted the threads from CP to there...this is why U are a Poser,Fake, get some knowledge man its not that hard...HOW CAN U BE A MODERATOR ON ANOTHER BOARD & USE INFORMATION FROM THIS BOARD???get a clue!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dog6

Bro, did u read this post???are u a retard not once mentioned Going Through IT.....it was sent on all AOL email circles not just City Soundz yesterday........this post about u Coping Myself & Flizz lists at experience....bro u just copied & pasted the threads from CP to there...this is why U are a Poser,Fake, get some knowledge man its not that hard...HOW CAN U BE A MODERATOR ON ANOTHER BOARD & USE INFORMATION FROM THIS BOARD???get a clue!:rolleyes:

hold up.. get some knowledge?????? are u serious. bro trust me i got a lot of knowledge about music. number one i did copy and post that. they all know that. i didnt take credit for that shit. im helpin out my peeps in the music section. nothin bad about that. right?

Have no problem wit spreading the love...but bro its Exactly typed & same format as here....so thats why i said it was copied & pasted....help everyone there wit YOUR Music Knowledge...not others is my point....Oh well

Guest saleen351

funny how stalin and hitler didn't take this post down since they get tracks from Dog6,,,,,,,,,,, fucking losers.......... so you can bribe the modertor with tracks, how fucking gay, great move DAVE!

Originally posted by saleen351

funny how stalin and hitler didn't take this post down since they get tracks from Dog6,,,,,,,,,,, fucking losers.......... so you can bribe the modertor with tracks, how fucking gay, great move DAVE!

You insecure momo who sit's behind a computer and talks ish all day.

You have not even the slightest grip on reality, the clubscene, or your insecurities in life.

'Gaybasher', why are you sacred to come out of the close becuase your know your parents will hate you forever? Or is it the fear of the cock up your ass and maybe it will hurt by some 250 juicehead behind you named Duke? Or is it just the fact that you're herbed out, so you have the need to talk shit all day, and feel better about yourself, once again, behind a computer.

Get your facts straight toughnuts about your comments, your posts,your threads, your attitude.

I dont get my music from Dog6 you momo. You need a reality check, and obviously one wasn't given to you in highschool, but down the road some 250 gay juicehead is gonna fuckin' clock you. In fact other than this music forum, I never recieved a single song from him, that I am aware of.

You are a sad excuse for a washed up "YEAH GO TEMPS GO XS!" herbbeed out wannabe muscle boy, who needs to just stay down in the jersey shore and smoke cigars on your front porch, while nice cars that youll never have (in your sig) pass by.

BTW, your new nickname on this forum is "girl" because your so blaaaaaazin' and so on edge of coming out of the closet, you have to be wishing you were a girl, or a chick with adick or some shit. and please, don't ever post your pics on the NJ board again, it just will end up hurting your self esteem again.

Have a nice day.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djustinh

You insecure momo who sit's behind a computer and talks ish all day.

You have not even the slightest grip on reality, the clubscene, or your insecurities in life.

'Gaybasher', why are you sacred to come out of the close becuase your know your parents will hate you forever? Or is it the fear of the cock up your ass and maybe it will hurt by some 250 juicehead behind you named Duke? Or is it just the fact that you're herbed out, so you have the need to talk shit all day, and feel better about yourself, once again, behind a computer.

Get your facts straight toughnuts about your comments, your posts,your threads, your attitude.

I dont get my music from Dog6 you momo. You need a reality check, and obviously one wasn't given to you in highschool, but down the road some 250 gay juicehead is gonna fuckin' clock you. In fact other than this music forum, I never recieved a single song from him, that I am aware of.

You are a sad excuse for a washed up "YEAH GO TEMPS GO XS!" herbbeed out wannabe muscle boy, who needs to just stay down in the jersey shore and smoke cigars on your front porch, while nice cars that youll never have (in your sig) pass by.

BTW, your new nickname on this forum is "girl" because your so blaaaaaazin' and so on edge of coming out of the closet, you have to be wishing you were a girl, or a chick with adick or some shit. and please, don't ever post your pics on the NJ board again, it just will end up hurting your self esteem again.

Have a nice day.

Great stalin is mad........:laugh: fact is call me what you want. but if I started this thread you would cry and move it....... You assholes have deleted tons of my posts.......... why cuase I don't send you music or suck your dick like tranza and dog 6........ have fun at exit you draper wannabee...........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Great stalin is mad........:laugh: fact is call me what you want. but if I started this thread you would cry and move it....... You assholes have deleted tons of my posts.......... why cuase I don't send you music or suck your dick like tranza and dog 6........ have fun at exit you draper wannabee...........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ahhh so im Stalin.

1. I wouldn't cry if you started the thread, I'd just move it, like this one is about to be.

2. Your posts are probably deleted becuase everything you spew out is completely illiteracy and obnoctious

3. Your music? LOL what could you possibly have for me? Everything from your infamous home, Temps to the sounds of Vinyl, I have it all. I don't want your cheese, or your so called "good music"

4. Girl, stop bitching about Draper, and being a wannabe, just because he is a friend of mine, does not mean I want or would mimick his exact style. Idiot.

HAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: - This thread gets funnier by the minute. Can we all just stop bitching and arguing.. this forum is called "Music" not "Bitch".. so everyone quit the shit.

There you go again girl, talkin about sucking dicks.. I'm am now totally convinced you smokin meat cigars out there in bumble fuck New Jersey..

Saleen351 BLOWING GAYS NEAR YOU!

• 2 weeks later...

LMFAO.. I don't really have any idea who the hell Stalin and Hitler are, but this shit is mad funny.. LMFAO..

Then I scroll down, and I see it's Justin, that's not cool, I really have no beef with Justin personally..

But this comment is still mad funny, I dunno.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: