Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yeah, so Last night... (ie... 3 hours of sleep ago...)

FUCKING HAWTIN @ BAKTUN MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

Let me just say, I had heard tekno (at baktun and shelter) before... but this was RE-DIC-U-LOUS... I'm kicking myself for missing him at LL on thanksgiving last year...

My ears are still ringing though... and my body is torn between wanting to stop functioning from exhaustion and twitching from the amount of redbull I consumed... Needless to say I didn't sleep well for even the 3 hours I had to sleep...

but all things considered... COMPLETELY worth the punishment i'm going through right now...

Last night's Giant Vagina awards go out to the following:

1) Bk Mike

2) Maudy

3) Chris (Crobra) you fucking filthy old man

4) Carl Cox (well, I don't think anyone thought he'd actually show up anyway... so the vagina doesn't really go to him personally)

5) Jayp (aka the OTHER joe)... the fuck were you? I called you and you picked up... but Baktun has NO cell service so the phone cutout...

Yeah, i'm tired... in pain... oh, and someone needs to explain to me how LM gets a battle wound every time she goes out... this is getting rediculous (read: funny, but not really :tongue: )

oh, and nice meeting Jammy, nyc420, GlowGrlNyc (finally, lol), & Alby (well, we've met like 1000 times, but never introduced before)...

Probably others, but i'm tired, and there was a lot of alcohol & redbull involved, and no recovery time...

:blown:

Dude, I was sooooo fucking wasted that my friends dragged me out of there at 2 in the middle of Hawtin's set. But my God the first half that I heard was insane. I was going nuts out on the dancefloor. There wasn't any room or anything but I somehow managed to clear space for my drunk ass out there.

Saigray was right there with me busting some ass. Props girl, you were seriously moving out there.

I think Hawtin totally outdid his performance at the Seaport. He came out so god damn hard my head hurts just thinking about it. I got home at 2 totally wrecked and did work for today. Good lord, I better review that shit now.

- Peace -

Originally posted by joeg

oh, and nice meeting Jammy, nyc420, GlowGrlNyc (finally, lol), & Alby (well, we've met like 1000 times, but never introduced before)...

It was a Pleasure meeting you FiNALLY...:tongue: I left before Hawtin even came on:( I had 2 drinks and I was wacked:blank: ...yes I know Lightweight...

- I went home and Passed out...

Oh well...next time ;)

I am so retarded right now I'm not even sure whether I actually got up and went to work or if I am still in bed and this is all a dream. (was that a pink elephant that just flew past my cubicle?) elefant.gif

That being said it was absolutely completely 100%

WORTH IT!!!

RICHIE MOTHER F ING HAWTIN is, in fact, god.

I am severely altered. I think it may have actually been better than thanksgiving eve.

Xpander: did you leave before hawtin went on you crazy crackhead???

so, I'm too wrecked to do shout outs. maybe later

yeah only question is: why must I get clocked in the head everytime I go out? Is my head just at elbow level or something? I dont get it :confused:

Originally posted by somebitch

my question is: how do i never see any of you? :confused:

You had to have seen me getting crazy on the dancefloor. I was tall drunk fool wearing the blue North Carolina hat, blue shirt, blue jeans....OK so I looked like a damn smurf.

my question is: how do i never see any of you? :confused:

Yeah, every time I come home, I read that you were there... but I've never met you... :confused:

Next time you go out, post a pic or describe how to id you or something...

Ron: we left at like 3 or something... I don't even know...

oh... and for the record... work = suckfest!!!

im barely awake right now. i slept at my friends, we didnt get home till 4 or so, then i got up at 6:30 to drive back up to westchester and shower before coming to work :unhappy:

Thats exactly what I did... Only replace westchester with jersey...

ok, so, in the "I feel like a rotting corpse club" we have Myself, LM, and now Somebitch!

anyone else wanna join??

I can't say that I am that bad. I got about 6 hours of sleep which definitely helped. Also, my little trick when drinking is, screw that drinking water crap. Eat a sandwich and it absorbs all the alcohol. Definitely improves recovery time. One thing though...my ears are still ringing like crazy.

Originally posted by joeg

Thats exactly what I did... Only replace westchester with jersey...

ok, so, in the "I feel like a rotting corpse club" we have Myself, LM, and now Somebitch!

anyone else wanna join??

hahaha, i just fell on the floor & people saw.

definitely better than thanksgiving. and that was great. i've never heard somone open so hard before. WOW!!!

totally totally great. got real hot and steamy in there, but thats' part of the game.

great seeing you all there :)

oh, and to the pre baktun Idiot crew: nice stamina kids! when i left the coat check woman was like, "damn...u been here a long time kid!"

I think you know you can count me in!

HOLY F*CKIN SHIT

I have NEVER been RAVANGED by a DJ like that....I had NO POWER TO STOP, NO CONTROL OVER MY BODY, my legs were screaming for mercy but Richie just WOULD NOT LET GO. I was held, against my will, by shear musical magnetism till 3;15. The risidual heart throbbing kept me up til 4;30!! Around 2;30 I lost most ppl, and I began to become truly worried that if someone didn't pull me off the dancefloor I would be forced to close out...thank God, AL found me and pushed me out the door or I might still be there (which I'd prefer over being here at work trying to get my ears to stop ringing!) And while I'm going off, can we all agree that Magda was a REVELATION? (Mugz, not only breaks DJs are hot, this girl was the hottest)...what kind of warm-up DJ pounds you into the ground so hard that I swear if Ritchie didn't show, it would still have been worth it. In fact, I was drenched before his magesty even arrived at Baktun. It was all downhill from there...eventually I just hit a point beyond tired, where everything kept goign without me telling it to...just moving.

TWICE in 3days, I had my physical limit violated by Ritchie Hawtin, and LOVED IT.

I want a big t-shirt that says "I survived Hawtinfest 2002". Anyone who was at both shows knows what I mean!

SHout outs to you all! Somebitch, I was wearing a bright orange Technics t, and bouncing around like a Mofo...hard to miss.

Originally posted by quoth

I was there.

haha, we spent 5 minutes trying to figure out if pete actually saw you or if he was just halucinating (i'm too tired to spell it right, eat one).. We agreed that It wasn't you... guess we were wrong...

"It looked like him, and he was moving all eratic like a chicken or something..."

Nice to come say hi to everyone you double fisting, pale, tall&lanky, fuckmunch.... :D