Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex in front of the kids?

chula22

I bring this subject up because it seems that my 3 year old nephew has seen mommy and Step-daddy haveing sex.

He jumped on my little cousins back and started humping on her. Now that was okay because he is a kid and you can assume that he has no idea what he is doing. BUT THEN.. He starts moaning and making all these funny noises. I was like OKAY! Then after he takes a bath he starts playing with his penis and chasing my little cousin around the house. Then all of a sudden he stops and starts trying to lick his nipples:rolleyes:

I dont know if it is just me but i just think that sex in front of a baby or kid is just WRONG!!!

Originally posted by tastyt

Maybe they didn't know he was there? Or maybe he saw it on tv?

Possible but i dont think so. Maybe they didnt know he was there but I think you should be a little more wary when you have kids in the house. Kids are very impressionable at that age. Actually at any age.

A three yr old child will mimic ANYONE he looks up to... Purposely or not, this kid saw way too much for my liking.. This has to be taken care of immeadiately.. If people react to him doing this, by showing wide eye's, or pointing or lauging, it will only make it 10 times worse... Sad to say, but this is where he would get a slight smack on the wrist.. And a stern--- NO!!! from the Sparkster...

That's sad... I'm sorry...:(

I once baby-sat a 7 yr old who would run around screaming, suck my dick, while grabbing his crotch...at every chance he got... Once ran after me with his parents dildo... swinging the damn thing around like a sword... And he is all that came to mind when I was reading the beg. of this thread...

damn for the kid to do that they must've not stopped when he came in...i mean when the kid came in..i mean when he came in the room and caught them

i think he'll forget though if they stop..my son, 6 yrs old now, doesn't remember his pre-school teacher from last year or any of his friends

do they have a prono channel cuz they might be lookin at it non-stop in front of him..he seems alittle to educated

i would DEFINATLY be worried..last thing you want is for him to do this stuff in school n then get labeled as a sex offender..you read about it in the news WAY too often

Originally posted by vision

damn for the kid to do that they must've not stopped when he came in...i mean when the kid came in..i mean when he came in the room and caught them

i think he'll forget though if they stop..my son, 6 yrs old now, doesn't remember his pre-school teacher from last year or any of his friends

do they have a prono channel cuz they might be lookin at it non-stop in front of him..he seems alittle to educated

i would DEFINATLY be worried..last thing you want is for him to do this stuff in school n then get labeled as a sex offender..you read about it in the news WAY too often

Yeah i know. I honestly dont think they have that. But then again his mother is stupid enough to not know the difference. I think the daddy stand in is the type that would say someting stupid like "its good for him to know." I just hope they dont do it KNOWING that he is watching.

He starts moaning and making all these funny noises. I was like OKAY! Then after he takes a bath he starts playing with his penis and chasing my little cousin around the house. Then all of a sudden he stops and starts trying to lick his nipples

hey thats the same thing I was doing when I was three...come to think of it I still I'm....