Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So whats everyone having for dinner?

romy20

Three cans of tuna (in spring water), a cup of oatmeal, some cottage cheese, one banana, and one apple.

By the way, anyone know how to "spice up" tuna. I'm kinda getting sick of eating it straight out of the can. And fat free mayo I find to be disgusting. :vomit3:

Originally posted by magilicuti

damn ojay, you are going hardcore. how's your working out going?

Not bad, I'm up to about 205 in weight. I don't bench press, but I do do dumbbell press. My dumbbell presses are up near 110s max for 6-8 reps

My squat is about 415 (only 3 reps). I usually stick with 315 though for more reps cause I usually don't have a spotter. On the leg press machine I haven't gone any higher than 8 plates on each side, I'm afraid of snapping connective tissue or just having the weight collapse on me. The leg press machines at my gym don't have the safety guard in case the stack slips.

I haven't been doing deadlifts because of lower back tightness, but I deadlift quite a bit, don't know exactly how much though.

I still think I can improve.

Originally posted by o-jay®

Not bad, I'm up to about 205 in weight. I don't bench press, but I do do dumbbell press. My dumbbell presses are up near 110s max for 6-8 reps

My squat is about 415 (only 3 reps). I usually stick with 315 though for more reps cause I usually don't have a spotter. On the leg press machine I haven't gone any higher than 8 plates on each side, I'm afraid of snapping connective tissue or just having the weight collapse on me. The leg press machines at my gym don't have the safety guard in case the stack slips.

I haven't been doing deadlifts because of lower back tightness, but I deadlift quite a bit, don't know exactly how much though.

I still think I can improve.

damn, how tall are you? i'm a puss compared to you.

I usally eat tuna with diced onions & celeray, sometime a splash of balsomic vinegar.... pepper to taste.

Sometimes diced up hot peppers..in there too...

If I put it on bread its rye.

And if ya wanna skip the tuna, I recommend a can of Ultra Slimfast Creamy Choclate Shakes.... YUM!.

;)

Originally posted by fluidnyc

I usally eat tuna with diced onions & celeray, sometime a splash of balsomic vinegar.... pepper to taste.

Sometimes diced up hot peppers..in there too...

;)

That's a good idea, cuz now I just look at tuna and wanna hurl.

Three cans of tuna (in spring water), a cup of oatmeal, some cottage cheese, one banana, and one apple.

By the way, anyone know how to "spice up" tuna. I'm kinda getting sick of eating it straight out of the can. And fat free mayo I find to be disgusting. :vomit3:

i like my tuna with tomatoes and red onions. Throw in a hint of vinegar too, its yummy and very nutricious.

Originally posted by magilicuti

i'm eating chicken now actually. i usually just down a few shakes everyday just to be sure i am getting protein. 5'7 is not that bad, you sound like you are pretty strong though. you know your bf%?

Last time I checked I was somewhere between 12-14%. Lately I've been retaining a lot of water so I don' know how that factors in. The lowest I've ever been was about 8% in college. Lifetime endomorph. I have to remain active because my metabolism is slow.

Last time I checked I was somewhere between 12-14%. Lately I've been retaining a lot of water so I don' know how that factors in. The lowest I've ever been was about 8% in college. Lifetime endomorph. I have to remain active because my metabolism is slow.

8% is good for that weight, real good. if my metabolism wasn't fast i wouldn't be able to work out at all.