Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Be Honest!

fluidnyc

ARE YOU??  

10 members have voted

1. 1. ARE YOU??

• giver
    • taker

I could never place myself in any circumstance where I am left the taker. People who take advantage of other's without either equally replacing what has been recieved with something more... or not accepting extravagance in the first place... Are not people whom I even associate with. My last boyfriend was taken for granted by many of his ex's cause he had enough to give. He had a huge heart heart and didn't question himself once before handing out anything to a person who asked for it. When we met, he almost felt obligated to showing me the same exuberance that he showed his prior g/f... but I could not. I could never place myself on that shelf where ANY person feels they have to give me ANYTHING. I'm a very independant female, who provides for myself. I need no man to give me anything material. All I expect from any man, is love... That's the most precious thing of all... Way more important then anything tangible...