Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is there anything going on this weekend?

Kuro

Originally posted by sauvee88

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

No seriously, I'm going to the best place to hit on a Sunday night, gonna work my weekend around it. MODERN!!!!

(yeah I know, DJ whore....... promoting fellow CPers..... ) It's nice and chill and they have some serious scotch there, perfect for a Sunday evening. Oh and that DJ guy isn't that bad either.

Yeah. You already said that. :rolleyes:

Never mind that last posting the damn back button on the freakin window reposted an earlier post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate slow servers, and messed up old ass computers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uh-huh...:rolleyes:

only 50-odd posts and your already trying to pad your posts...tsk, tsk...

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yeah, it took us at least 500 posts to try that sneaky manuveur. My, how they grow up fast these days

yeah we'd better start patroling the other boards, he's just as likely to start posting there stuff like "BUMP" just to get more posts....or spliting his posts in 2, puuting half the stuff he has to say in one post and the other half in another...my oh my, what has the world come to these days?

Screw both of you!!!!! But lets see, have cable modem at home, repost post numerous times and then blame it on old computer...... hmmmmmm might be on to something.........

EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT I'M IN NYC today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Working on some gawd damn Dell Optiplex GX1 with 32 meg ram!!! connected to some shite line through some shite server....... Man to be at home.......... So excuse me!!!!! If I wanted to pad the posts then trust me I COULD!!!!!

So switch the topic to something worth while!!!

Like ummmmmmm.................... I dunno IS there anything worth while talking about??

MAIN ROOM

CHARLES FEELGOOD 11:30 PM-2:00 AM

DONALD GLAUDE 2:00 AM-4:00 AM

DUBLOGIK 4:00 AM-6:00 AM

FRONT ROOM

MYST 10:00 PM-12:30 AM

ED RUSH 12:30 AM-3:00 AM

OPTICAL 12:30 AM-3:00 AM

RYME TYME 12:30 AM-3:00 AM

PROPHECY PROJEKT 3:00 AM-5:00 AM

Screw both of you!!!!! But lets see, have cable modem at home, repost post numerous times and then blame it on old computer...... hmmmmmm might be on to something.........

EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT I'M IN NYC today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Working on some gawd damn Dell Optiplex GX1 with 32 meg ram!!! connected to some shite line through some shite server....... Man to be at home.......... So excuse me!!!!! If I wanted to pad the posts then trust me I COULD!!!!!

So switch the topic to something worth while!!!

Like ummmmmmm.................... I dunno IS there anything worth while talking about??

my oh my looks like this avatar ---> Animaniacs_-_Brain.gif does do you justice after all...little cranky today arent we?!?!? :D

hoe damn.

i completely forgot dublogik's spinning at buzz this friday!!!!!! i'm guessing none of you have gotten out to chocolate at the fourth estate. . .he's a resident there. . .definitely a local worth seeing! mmkay. . .maybe i'll see you all on friday. . .and saturday. . .(damn, i really am going to fail this semester)

Originally posted by scratchapella

.maybe i'll see you all on friday. . .and saturday. . .(damn, i really am going to fail this semester)

dont worry some of us may be getting fired soon :D

i'm not tlaking of myself..butchuknow

Originally posted by nourishment

I'm not gonna be able to make it up to DC this weekend...could we skip to what's going on next weekend?

UK Hard House night at Buzz on 3/15 and either techno at the Edge or Superchumbo at Trust in Baltimore on 3/16.

Originally posted by crank47

UK Hard House night at Buzz on 3/15 and either techno at the Edge or Superchumbo at Trust in Baltimore on 3/16.

man thats a toughy for Sat. I want to see Tom Stephan and finally have an excuse to check out Trust but I also want to show the support for local techno DJ's...and no way in hell can I go see Stephan in NY the day before.....arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: