Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going Through It at Poor Billy's

Guest saleen351

track is nothing great, people hype it because its JP but if Louie Devito did it then people would bash the track................

SONG IS BORING............WHAT A WASTE OF TALENT...JEEZ...could have done something so much better- and we get stupid going through it........

leak leak leak...song got leaked faster than anyhting i have ever seen, and flooded almost everyones computer lol

dave

im not going to get too much into it because this discussion has been pounded to death but

1. its not a KTU track

2. the track is kind of like a DJ tool, like a drum loop....its cool to listen to, but when JP rips it up with other songs its superfat

3. it belongs in SF only

if you havent been to SF to hear it, your opinion doesnt mean that much...sorry to say, but trust me.....go and hear JP worq it and you might feel differently

BG

BG

Originally posted by saleen351

track is nothing great, people hype it because its JP but if Louie Devito did it then people would bash the track................

Memorial Day weekend at Temps......Lets see if Denny plays this at peak......i would bet money he does.

the song sounds like shit what at your house or whatever. but if you ever fucking stepped into sound factory with this song playing you would truly understand. it gets the whole crowd involved and the lights work hand in hand with the music, its just a completely different experience with this song. no other song has ever got me so fucking pumped in a club.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdanfury

Memorial Day weekend at Temps......Lets see if Denny plays this at peak......i would bet money he does.

I'll take that action, track is not Dennys style, I know he probaly has some hot tribal that only he has and will drop....... JP tracks are wack and belong at abyss of hb not the shore........ list the Jp tracks that blew up at temps........ short list........

Originally posted by ibclubbin

have you been to SF? have you heard it there?

dont make assumptions geek:D

BG

sorry...I forgot you went to SF for the first time last semester and all of a sudden you are a SF groupie.....how horrible that you are proud of that..LOL!

FYI I will be popping my SF cherry on March 29th...but will be listening to some incredible music.....not this GTI crap....nuff said....

Originally posted by carusomaas11

sorry...I forgot you went to SF for the first time last semester and all of a sudden you are a SF groupie.....how horrible that you are proud of that..LOL!

Well i dont know if he thinks hes a groupie but i do know that he knows his shit when it comes to music. I dont think he should be ganged up on for that. And I think hes also correct when he says that you really have to hear it there to appreciate it, the way JP rips it up is absolutely insane, and im not even a big JP fan at all. But I have heard it there and he really does make it amazing. I guess its just one of those "Factory Songs"

Originally posted by carusomaas11

FYI I will be popping my SF cherry on March 29th...but will be listening to some incredible music.....

JP is hardly incredible, the only reason he sounds good to everyone there is because they are as drugged up as he is, you want incredible music, go BE YOURSELF on a friday, nothing like it anywhere in the US

Originally posted by kettleone4me

JP is hardly incredible, the only reason he sounds good to everyone there is because they are as drugged up as he is, you want incredible music, go BE YOURSELF on a friday, nothing like it anywhere in the US

Kettle...I wasnt speaking about JP when I said "incredible". I said I was going there on March 29th...to hear Paul van Dyk....which is what I meant by incredible. I agree with you..."JP is hardly incredible, the only reason he sounds good to everyone there is because they are as drugged up as he is"...we'll put....

Originally posted by ibclubbin

DT is great, but Vinyl fucking sucks.....horrible horrible club....id rather be drugged out of my brain at SF than go to Vinyl and thats that!!!!!!!!!!

BG

Maybe Thats cause you got DA BOOT after like 1 SONG!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHA Sorry bro i had to do it!!!!LOL

I would rather be at Vinyl than factory any day!!!!! DT is the ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!