Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ricky Williams says he's "Heading to Miami"

digital7

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fins do not suck and you were never a real fan if you're giving up on them. just b/c they lose in the playoffs doesn't mean they suck. remember a lot of teams don't even make the playoffs. fins have made the playoffs consecutively longer than any team in the nfl.

but hey...i guess they suck. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by phrankadelic

the fins do not suck and you were never a real fan if you're giving up on them. just b/c they lose in the playoffs doesn't mean they suck. remember a lot of teams don't even make the playoffs. fins have made the playoffs consecutively longer than any team in the nfl.

true, they make the playoffs at least..i just dunno why the hell they resigned Fiedler, IMO they just need a better QB. They have a good defense, good running game, but even though Fiedler is consistent, sometimes in the big game you a QB to take over the team and lead them...then again the Pats won it with Brady...

yeah, bucs suck too, end zone..what is that? anyway..umm..well Spurrier is now up in DC, so I guess well get a Florida Gator reunion here pretty soon, sooo maybe i should jump on the 'skins bandwagon now

I understand they have made the playoffs more than most of all the NFL teams but they still haven't able to deliver. That is what is most fustrating about them. Besides I may say the suck but you know what when the season starts again I will watch all their games or try go to some of their games. But it is very disappointing to see them lose focus in the game when they are starting to ge close. Start the season hot and then fizzle by the end of the season. :blank:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I always jump on the superbowl bandwagon every year. This year I was a HUGE patriots fan. GO PATS!

werd, problem is now a days its tuff to choose a team to jump on the bandwagon with. before it used to be easy either the cowboys, 49ers, broncos...fuck itm for all we know the goddam bengals will be playing lions in next years super bowel

Originally posted by vicman

fuck itm for all we know the goddam bengals will be playing lions in next years super bowel

Hell yah!!!

go Detroit Lions!!!!

all you whinny Maimi fans!! You would be skinned and eatin in Detroit.

barry5.jpg

Fins are looking good going into 2002. I like the fact that the front office seems committed to winning. If we get Kreutz and Ricky, I will consider one of the better offseasons in the last 10 years. I don't think we need Cris Carter, because Ricky & the upgraded offensive line will give Fiedler time to find Chambers and Gadsden.

On the defensive side, I hope we don't lose Bowens, I like the gardner-to-taclke move, and I think we're gonna kick some ass.

Fuck, is football really more than 6 months away? Fuck.

My point exactly!! :tongue: They suck!!! But I think know the problem its not the players, coaches or even the owners fault...I bet that some Cuban in Little Havana probably put curse on the team. Since they moved out of the Orange Bowl and left to go North. You guys know what mean freaky!!! :eek: I hate piss off that person....:eek:

BTW, I'm Cuban

Originally posted by staceyg5

fins suck.

btw - the fins aren't going to lose bowens. they released him, then signed him to a new deal. he'll be here at least 3-4 more yrs. gardner will be moving to end after they signed larry chester, although i still see him playing tackle every now and then.

you all are too hard on fiedler. this will only be his 3rd year starting for the fins. he's no marino guys. c'mon now. how good was warner when he came into the league? gannon? give the guy some time to mature. if he sux this yr., then u can rag on him. i mean the guy has the best record in the nfl the past two years. that means something.

olin kreutz has resigned with chicago. oh well.

the fins and saints have agreed "in principle" to the deal. all they have to do is sign the papers.

leon searcy apparently will sign a one year deal with the fins today and battle for the right guard spot.

that's all from the fins camp for now. :)

btw - the fins aren't going to lose bowens. they released him, then signed him to a new deal. he'll be here at least 3-4 more yrs. gardner will be moving to end after they signed larry chester, although i still see him playing tackle every now and then.

you all are too hard on fiedler. this will only be his 3rd year starting for the fins. he's no marino guys. c'mon now. how good was warner when he came into the league? gannon? give the guy some time to mature. if he sux this yr., then u can rag on him. i mean the guy has the best record in the nfl the past two years. that means something.

didnt fiedler have some time to mature when he played for jacksonville?

sorry guy, anyone who has more int than touchdowns shouldn't be playing for the fins.

time to get the facts straight before you step up to the mic.

fiedler was nothing more than a backup in jax. played in only 7 games and started only 1. doesn't sound like a chance to mature there now doesn't it?

fiedler never finished a season with more int's than td's. his first season with the fins, he finished the season with a torn rotator cuff in his left arm. and last season, 75% of his int's came in the first 10 games. he only threw 5 the rest of the season.

sorry guy, don't test me with the fins. u'll almost certainly lose.

nope. won't argue that. but i feel that the fins need to concentrate on other positions first before they address the need for a qb. they took care of their defense. they took care of the deep threat wr. they now took care of the rb. next is the o-line. i feel the qb is the last piece of the puzzle. mcknown is definitely not the answer.

like i said...this is the year fiedler will be under the miscroscope. if he plays like he played the past 2 years...i say toss the f'er. then u all can talk all the shit u want and rub it in my face. but until then, i'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

talking shit and proving that i was right wouldn't do a thing to me. all i want is for the fins to be a top contender. they do this to us every year, even when marino was playing. we can't use that excuse anymore. there seems to be some kind of curse on us in december and on into the post season. we get to the playoffs only to get our asses kicked so bad, it makes us look like we shouldn't of been there in the first place. remember that ass whipping we got from denver? what about the raiders? jets? patriots? shit gets old man...

you forgot jacksonville ;)

hey i know exactly where you're coming from. being a fins fan is frustrating as hell. makes me think twice about renewing my season tix each yr. i'm not saying this is the year they're going to win it, but they're looking damn good right now w/williams. he's not the savior, but he's definitely a leap forward.

they have no more excuses (unless the o line goes down again). this is the year to prove they deserve to be in the playoffs. if they blow it like they usually do, then something really needs to change.

• 2 years later...