Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
marcid21

~OT~....but...YIKES~!~!~!

THANKS GIRLIE GIRLS!:D

I'M JUST SO FREAKED OUT I HAD TO VENT A LIL'!!! I was thinking about it the whole bus-ride to work today...This lil' interview all came about by surprise. I got a phone call yesturday and BAM.....they've had my resume for like months, but the guy I talked to said they were going to let someone go and hadn't done it until now.

ICK....yuck...the vulnerable feeling...like your on display for someone else to judge..... :yuck:

Well...two more hrs till I really have an anxiety attack! :half:

OMG!!!! uggghhhh! MY LUCK SUCKS SOOO BAD!!!

There was a false fire alarm in my building...which locked up the elevators (i'm on the 24th floor)....in fact, they're still locked as we speak!

So I had to call and cancel my interview...and try and reschedule...but the only time they can reschedule is for 4:30pm. I usually leave work around 5:30, so I'm not sure if I can make it....

GRRRR......:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by marcid21

OMG!!!! uggghhhh! MY LUCK SUCKS SOOO BAD!!!

There was a false fire alarm in my building...which locked up the elevators (i'm on the 24th floor)....in fact, they're still locked as we speak!

So I had to call and cancel my interview...and try and reschedule...but the only time they can reschedule is for 4:30pm. I usually leave work around 5:30, so I'm not sure if I can make it....

GRRRR......:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That sucks........:(

I know I sound like a babbling fool...But I really believe someone "upstairs" wants me to stick out my current situation.

Right now I'm totally hating my job....I mean, good at what I do, but not exactly my cup of tea.....Someone upstairs is definetly guiding me on this one.

:blank: