Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMG I'm getting my wisdom teeth out...

have them give u some of the good stuff!

i got valuum, novacaine and nitrus - shit was sick!!! they put head phones on me with Floyd and i was just off in space. was actually pissed when they were done i was having so much fun!

as for pain: i don't remember that being real bad...more like uncomfy - almost like a swollen lip and stuff. but eating is a pain in the ass!!

i have to get mine out too.....just can't seem to find a day to schedule.....then i need to miss work......i wonder if my dentist will give me headphones?!?! i hate pain...i am gonna need painkillers galore.....ugh...scurrrrred.....good luck vix!! i feel for u....;)

As I said on another thread the other day, ouch! I had one of my bottom front teeth pulled a couple years ago and my retainer still hasn't completely closed the gap yet. Better 1 tooth than the 4 yer losing though. :tongue: Have faith, it won't hurt 2 much. Just lots of bleeding afterward. :tongue:

Originally posted by entrepreneur

if you floss your wisdom teeth and have good hygine habit you wouldn't need to take it out.

Hahahaha yeah, it's a lil tough to do that when they are impacted in your jawbone and have not come through the gum yet....

Thanks everyone for the advice, and thanks Phatman, for my Greek Lesson :D

I didn't swell much and I haven't been in too much pain - they gave me some intravenous pain killer that sent me to Lala land for a while but when it wore off I still wasn't too bad. It's just about time to get my Jell-O though so I'm off.... hehehe if nothin else I'm gonna miss solid food for while :tongue: