Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is your body ready for Summer?

How'd I know magilicuti would respond to this one. But, as another elitefitness.com member, I'd say I'm pretty close to ending my bulking cycle and getting ready to cut from 10% BF to 6-7% BF so the abs are chiseled for summer.

Jeez... I've been spending too much time on the bodybuilding forums after reading what I just wrote. :D

Originally posted by leviathanx

How'd I know magilicuti would respond to this one. But, as another elitefitness.com member, I'd say I'm pretty close to ending my bulking cycle and getting ready to cut from 10% BF to 6-7% BF so the abs are chiseled for summer.

Jeez... I've been spending too much time on the bodybuilding forums after reading what I just wrote. :D

cutting is gonna be hard after a good bulk cycle. i suggest hitting off fina/test as soon as possible, great cutting cycle. use prop for test

Originally posted by berniec

think i'm behind :( I'm just on week 3 of my 10 wk deca/sust cycle, any idea for what to do??

dam summer..coming to quick...all i need is a few more months :D

Bern

what are your stats? goals? that kind of cycle is gonna bulk you up pretty nicely

Ok...I need some help from you guys here. Im not looking to get fit by this summer, but hopefully for next. This is going to sound pathetic:

5'5" Tall, 213lbs, Very Broad shoulders. This is my second week at the Gym. I was told to do a massive amount of Cardio. So Bike, tredmill, pool, has been my routine. I do some easy lifting, not too much. What could help me out, what routine should i use. You guys seems to know what your talking about.

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

Ok...I need some help from you guys here. Im not looking to get fit by this summer, but hopefully for next. This is going to sound pathetic:

5'5" Tall, 213lbs, Very Broad shoulders. This is my second week at the Gym. I was told to do a massive amount of Cardio. So Bike, tredmill, pool, has been my routine. I do some easy lifting, not too much. What could help me out, what routine should i use. You guys seems to know what your talking about.

Hey man you can do it and you could even get decent by this summer. I was like 250 3 years ago and I had a lot of trouble loosing weight. Sometimes sticking to a normal workout/Diet does not work because it takes a long time to see real results like 8 months sometimes.

What I did was I went to the gym every other day. Worked out for about a hour and a half. I always ended with 20min on the tread mill. The key was I only ate 1 salad a day with fat free dressing and a fat free sugar free carb free protein drink for after work outs. Do it for three months strait today. I promise you will lose like 45 pounds at least. Add rip fuel with that and forget about it you may be skinny but you will even see some cuts by this summer.