Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Artists Out There?

I bought a canvas and some oil paint a few months ago and finally decided to put them to use...I started the painting Sunday night (did the background) and now I'm eager to finish it but it's not dry...is that normal? :(

*I don't know the least bit about painting!*

I dabble a bit... My mother is the artist, though... She's one awards and prizes, painting oils and acrylic.

I'll try to post some of her stuff later ;)

Hey Sprincess... is it dry by now?/? it's friday, that oil should have dried by AT LEAST tuesday, depending on what type of oil you bought.

LMK ASAP :)

Originally posted by gmccookny

I dabble a bit... My mother is the artist, though... She's one awards and prizes, painting oils and acrylic.

I'll try to post some of her stuff later ;)

Hey Sprincess... is it dry by now?/? it's friday, that oil should have dried by AT LEAST tuesday, depending on what type of oil you bought.

LMK ASAP :)

I didn't realize that it took days for oil to dry...I touched it last night and it was almost there...I'm sure it's dry by now! Perhaps I'll post a picture of it when it's complete...

*WARNING-it's my first painting and I'm not all that artistic (that's my brother's department)