Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My mom just handed me an article on Ecstacy before.........

romy20

It was in people magazine I think, and she gave it to me before and she's like, "read it, maybe it will change your mind"

The article was about this 16 year old girl that died last year from one bad pill or something.

Then she started goin on and on about how its bad for your health, ur brain, and how you can die.

And then I was like "well what about alcohol, how many people die a year from drunk driving? THATS damaging to ur health too"

But the only reason most people dont have a problem with that like they do with drugs is because its accepted by society.

I mean most of the cases they show you on tv are EXTREME cases, wtf, like that girl on mtv that one time that did pills for like a straight year every day mixed with so many other drugs.

And then she was telling me how ignorant I was.

Sooo i hadda end it right there.

Ughh I hate when she does that, even though I know she does it cause she loves me but still

:mad:

ohhh and she's like "why can't you go out and have fun without doing artificial things"

and Im like well I dont do it all the time, but whats wrong with wanting something extra some nights ughhhhhh!!!!!

asjkfhk@!!!!!!!!:mad:

Yeah I know, I mean she's not cool about it, its just that now that I'm 21, she can't really be like "no you can't go out"

I mean if this was when I was 16 or 17, then it would be a different story.

My mom though has no clue about my sister and that she does it, and my sister is 17. I dont know if she does it that much but I know she went to Exit 2 weeks ago and did it with her bf who is 20.

I mean when I was her age I didnt even know about E.

and I didnt even try my first drug till I was 18.

So if my mother ever catches her or my dad (omg god forbid my dad), that'll be the end of it, cause she wont be allowed outta this house.

Originally posted by romy20

It was in people magazine I think, and she gave it to me before and she's like, "read it, maybe it will change your mind"

The article was about this 16 year old girl that died last year from one bad pill or something.

Then she started goin on and on about how its bad for your health, ur brain, and how you can die.

And then I was like "well what about alcohol, how many people die a year from drunk driving? THATS damaging to ur health too"

But the only reason most people dont have a problem with that like they do with drugs is because its accepted by society.

I mean most of the cases they show you on tv are EXTREME cases, wtf, like that girl on mtv that one time that did pills for like a straight year every day mixed with so many other drugs.

And then she was telling me how ignorant I was.

Sooo i hadda end it right there.

Ughh I hate when she does that, even though I know she does it cause she loves me but still

:mad:

ohhh and she's like "why can't you go out and have fun without doing artificial things"

and Im like well I dont do it all the time, but whats wrong with wanting something extra some nights ughhhhhh!!!!!

asjkfhk@!!!!!!!!:mad:

My MoM knows I smoke wee...But I think she's still in Denial...:blank: I told her "Relax...Its no Big Deal...its healthier than smoking cigarettes....." and she's like, "But you smoke Cigarettes too..." I felt very :blank: :blank: :blank: especially cuz My older sister is the POSTER CHiLD of ANTi-DRUGS...

why does it seem our parents generation takes everything on tv, or printed as being true as it was cast in stone? I'm still hearing shit from my moms about "the steroids in those protien shakes" from around the olympics! If she only knew the truth tho :D i'd be a dead man lol

Bern

Originally posted by berniec

why does it seem our parents generation takes everything on tv, or printed as being true as it was cast in stone? I'm still hearing shit from my moms about "the steroids in those protien shakes" from around the olympics! If she only knew the truth tho :D i'd be a dead man lol

Bern

Yeah I know seriously. When I get into these convos with my mom I really get angry.

Why can't they understand??!?!?

Yes they grew up in a different generation, but can't she at least try and listen???

Whats wrong with goin out sometimes and having a little extra fun? I mean yes I can understand if I was this big drug addict and stuff, but whats wrong with every once in a while?

ughh just typing this is getting me mad

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

That's like everytime there is something on the news, my mom says something smart to me about it......:rolleyes:

mine too. the worst is when they say "we dont drink we dont smoke, we do it to set an example for you" i am like shittttttttt what do i say to that. i hate comin home fucked up and lookin them in the eyes, so i dont do it anymore out of respect.