Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
marcid21

:::fuckfuckfuck:::

Originally posted by misk

see now....why'd ya hafta go and steal my saying?! shitbag....

i don't wanna go to wooooooorrrrrkk!!! very busy day today...blah

cause im too quick witted for you while your sweeping up old lady burnt smelly curling iron hair off the floor and dealing with young little beavers running around gettin their updos for junior prom.

Originally posted by quoth

cause im too quick witted for you while your sweeping up old lady burnt smelly curling iron hair off the floor and dealing with young little beavers running around gettin their updos for junior prom.

quit picking on my Mini-Me Fuckstick...before I ram that Heineken bottle so far up your keester you'll be pissin that fucker out....:tongue:

Originally posted by marcid21

quit picking on my Mini-Me Fuckstick...before I ram that Heineken bottle so far up your keester you'll be pissin that fucker out....:tongue:

she is my friend as well and i will talk to her any way i want come hell or hairspray. As for you and the Heineken comment, i would definitely watch it sister cause i can doctor those carl cox pics up a lot worse then are ok wet poodle? Now take yer fuckin best in show trophy and bounce. :tongue:

Originally posted by quoth

she is my friend as well and i will talk to her any way i want come hell or hairspray. As for you and the Heineken comment, i would definitely watch it sister cause i can doctor those carl cox pics up a lot worse then are ok wet poodle? Now take yer fuckin best in show trophy and bounce. :tongue:

OH NO YOU DIDN'T GIRLFRIEND!!!!:eek:

Gotta hit a sista when she's down eh? Well this'll show ya to mess with a midget!

::takingmytrophyandaddingittotheheinecollection::

:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by marcid21

OH NO YOU DIDN'T GIRLFRIEND!!!!:eek:

Gotta hit a sista when she's down eh? Well this'll show ya to mess with a midget!

::takingmytrophyandaddingittotheheinecollection::

:mad: :mad:

:moon:

Originally posted by misk

blah!!....junior proms!! ...but i got blasted at work after...lol...had to get my hair done...so made a lil trip to the BOTTLE KING before!! u know how i do!;)

good girl.