Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pre-Tilly Butt Bang jitters?

I dunno. . . Been nervous all DAY guess I cant keep still with this sweet-ass weather goin on. ..

but for the main event - LOOK OUT!! I know my boyz from SI/LI gonna be down. Hope she makes it DARK. Last time we all went out for TBB (Tilly Butt Bang) it was tame if that. No money shots, no assplay . . .

TONITE'S GONNA BE OFf-THE-HOOOOOOOKZ!

I thought it was an inside joke between u and the poster. It's sort've outside my expectations to think like a sicko, so given the fact that it's not a joke yer involved in, I'm as disgusted as u r. I'd certainly never do that to a woman myself, not unless I wanted to be banned or worse.

Guest tilly
Originally posted by breaksny

I thought it was an inside joke between u and the poster. It's sort've outside my expectations to think like a sicko, so given the fact that it's not a joke yer involved in, I'm as disgusted as u r. I'd certainly never do that to a woman myself, not unless I wanted to be banned or worse.

no worries Karl!:)

Alrite thanx deb. :) U thought that was clever joey? I thought it was sorta twistedly funny till I found out it wasn't an inside joke, then I just thought it was sick. Or r u saying the joke itself was dumb?

dumb but i like watching deb get abused.

devil jayp signing off

Alrite thanx deb. :) U thought that was clever joey? I thought it was sorta twistedly funny till I found out it wasn't an inside joke, then I just thought it was sick. Or r u saying the joke itself was dumb?

I'm saying that this guy is as far from clever as one gets... and It actually kills small amounts of our own braincells to be exposed to this sub-par comedy at deb's expense...