Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was everyones friday???

dgmodel

Originally posted by romy20

I just slept last night, thats about it.

Can't say i did.. i feel like a mix between this :eek: and this :screwy: right now, and im going out again tonight :blank:

Yo DG... where does your bro bomb?

Ummm, and to keep this relative to sex, here's a hottie for ya:

LisaGreenerEncore12.jpg;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Yo DG... where does your bro bomb?

nah nowhere really thats why he gets caught...hes just a lil hoodlum bomber, that scribbles... unfortunatley he didnt learn a damn thing from me... i used to be a piecer thats all i did all day and night... piece piece piece... i used to get high off the heezy and just draw and paint all day... birth paint death was what i was all about when i was younger... i used to bomb the e,f,g,r... LIRR, any all freights, and practiced a lil on the streets but not much... (i have fill ins in the movie 8mm and howard sterns private parts... and some others.) but mostly the A line, that was my joint... cause my ex-girlfriend lived right by it so i used to take it all the time and i'd just take shit out... anywhere my two feet could fit i tried to do a lil somthin' somthin'... but these days are long gone now... now instead of being on walls, I'm on Wall St... did a complete turnaround... and dont even bother with the shit anymore or the drugs... i try to stay away from that action cause its highly addictive, its like how the smell of alcohol is to an alcoholic thats how the smell of paint is to me... what about you? you still drop bombs? or just like to look? or...