Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I heard DT played Going Through It

Originally posted by spikesnj

Yeah,he did....but Jonathan gave him the vinyl so I gues he felt obligated to play it.......o well.....he turned it out all night

dave

exactly, how you gunna turn down a b-day gift. He prob did it out of respect for the man i guess

i wish i went

Disgrace?

Peters gave him the vinyl for him to play on his birthday.....and he dropped it out of respect and cause he was having a good time.

The only disgrace is people giving DT shit for it. You're not the only one, there was a lot of bullshit being talked at vinyl after the song came on.

Digweed gave him a track a while ago (forgot the name of it) and he always plays it. Is that a disgrace?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Disgrace?

Peters gave him the vinyl for him to play on his birthday.....and he dropped it out of respect and cause he was having a good time.

The only disgrace is people giving DT shit for it. You're not the only one, there was a lot of bullshit being talked at vinyl after the song came on.

Digweed gave him a track a while ago (forgot the name of it) and he always plays it. Is that a disgrace?

the only track that stuck to my head was "the drill"..shit is HOT :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: i've been hearing it for the past 3 months but last night it sounded so much f*cking louder:eek:

Disgrace?

well said!

only an idiot can say its a disgrace. JP was in the house, and it was an act of mutual respect between the DJs. i cant say i'm a big fan of the track, but i was dancing my ass of to it yesterday.

cant stand these elitist dj fanatics

First Digweed doesn't play crap like Going Through It. So I'm sure whatever it was that he gave DT was well worth playing.

But if JP was there that night and he gave DT the song I can see how he would play it out of mutual respect.

Originally posted by roha3000

Anyone know the track he dropped right after Going Through It? I thought it was the best track of the night. Wish I could remember it. It went something like tick...bomb...tick...bomb. Trainspot anyone??

. . dude, I know what you're saying . . I heard that . . . . . but no I dont know the name. . .

Disgrace?

There is a big difference between the thing Digweed gave him and Going Through It :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dzadza

First Digweed doesn't play crap like Going Through It. So I'm sure whatever it was that he gave DT was well worth playing.

But if JP was there that night and he gave DT the song I can see how he would play it out of mutual respect.

Digweed gave him walking on fire, and even though going through is a totally different kind of track like someone else said when he started playing it the whole place went up in energy like 5 notches. I liked it.

never heard the track, so can't comment on its quality..

but i can say that vinyl is crawling w/ soundfactory people these days.. which is my guess as to why the place blew up.. i highly doubt a couple years ago if he had played it, the same thing would have happened, different crowd then.. just MO though..

Originally posted by ADV

There is a big difference between the thing Digweed gave him and Going Through It :rolleyes:

I totally agree with you!! That going thru It record SUCKED- it was noisy and angry and I- including alot of the other people-that LOVE Danny AND Vinyl decided that during that song was the PERFECT time to take a break to the Lounge in the back for

drinks. As far as the Energy being raised due to that-- depends on what your looking for= there were some people there who were so Wrecked they would've danced to "pots and Pans"(which is what i think that JP record sounds like) I felt the room OPEN right after Greg O's record "The Drill" and even more

after we sang happy B-day-and the place cleared out a bit- That's

when in My opinion Danny turned it- I left at almost 11am.Made me forget alot of the disgusting shit I saw that evening.almost:blank:

ok quote of the night had to be when I was on the line around 4:30 with my friend michelle, raj and mike we are chilling there drinking forties and there is a sf type of crew in front of us they some of them walked up the line and came back and the one was like "man there are mad dudes on the line I don't know what to do I think we should bounce", ten minutes later they were "how many jars you got on you?" they said this to each other so they could all sell enough on line to pay for entrance :rolleyes:

The post Elvis/b-day part of the party was much better and much more representative of DT's sound. Before then he ws just trying to get people jacked up, which i guess that track does, though i hated it rather intensely. I guess it was nice of DT to play it considering JP was there, but if i wanted to hear aggressive, noisy crap like that I'd go to CBGB's, not Vinyl. Its 180 degrees from the Be Yourself vibe. Fucking amazing party though, particularly later on.

Originally posted by kandyraver

ok quote of the night had to be when I was on the line around 4:30 with my friend michelle, raj and mike we are chilling there drinking forties and there is a sf type of crew in front of us they some of them walked up the line and came back and the one was like "man there are mad dudes on the line I don't know what to do I think we should bounce", ten minutes later they were "how many jars you got on you?" they said this to each other so they could all sell enough on line to pay for entrance :rolleyes:

:laugh:...Welcome to New York!...That happens outside of almost every club in the city.:rolleyes:...A SF type of crew...thats classic.

I'm just curious:

Your name states that you are "kandyraver"...I thought DT couldnt stand "ravers" and glowsticks??:blank:...I hope u wernt the kid ravin' like a fool all night :laugh:....Whatever, Be Yourself.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

:laugh:...Welcome to New York!...That happens outside of almost every club in the city.:rolleyes:...A SF type of crew...thats classic.

I'm just curious:

Your name states that you are "kandyraver"...I thought DT couldnt stand "ravers" and glowsticks??:blank:...I hope u wernt the kid ravin' like a fool all night :laugh:....Whatever, Be Yourself.

my alias on a message board hardly describes who I am anyways I know its new york mebbe the kids should know that vinyl isn't a place to pick up ass, yes dt can't stand ravers with their stupid glowsticks neither can I fucking freaks need to get rid of the obsession over bright lights and fluorescent colors

"fucking freaks need to get rid of the obsession over bright lights" Classic observation!!! I wish Vinyl would police that no glowsticks policy closer, I'm sick of getting smacked in the head by stupid ravers waving shit around. I had to grab one ugly fucker and hold his arms in while i walked by the other night. Losers need to go back to Exit.