Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl remains......

the best friday night party in new york city HANDS DOWN. Danny Tenaglia is simply incredible......He loves the music more than life, he loves his fans, he loves his club.......You can FEEEEEELLLLL LLOOOVEEEEE just from his music....btw...anybody catch that donna sumer i feel love w/depeche mode i feel loved accpella over it?? wow....THe vibe inside vinyl is one of a kind and can not be matched......Vinyl is a house music lovers dream.......get ready for tom stephan and danny next week.....and then deep dish saturday!!!!!

Dave

Originally posted by spikesnj

anybody catch that donna sumer i feel love w/depeche mode i feel loved accpella over it?? wow....

Dude, I was going nuts to that one. Fucking awesome. It took me a few minutes to realize that it was the original Donna Summer being dropped. Then I heard the Depech Mode on top. Fucking brilliant. Whatta guy.

Originally posted by roha3000

Dude, I was going nuts to that one. Fucking awesome. It took me a few minutes to realize that it was the original Donna Summer being dropped. Then I heard the Depech Mode on top. Fucking brilliant. Whatta guy.

"brilliant" doesnt do him justice

Originally posted by spikesnj

the best friday night party in new york city HANDS DOWN. Danny Tenaglia is simply incredible......He loves the music more than life, he loves his fans, he loves his club.......You can FEEEEEELLLLL LLOOOVEEEEE just from his music....btw...anybody catch that donna sumer i feel love w/depeche mode i feel loved accpella over it?? wow....THe vibe inside vinyl is one of a kind and can not be matched......Vinyl is a house music lovers dream.......get ready for tom stephan and danny next week.....and then deep dish saturday!!!!!

Dave

That was silly right there. I loved it.:cool:

Originally posted by linabina

im sure i woulda loved it too.. if i GOT IN :mad:

you didin't get in??what happened??

DT was fabulous..i wasn't there for the anniversary party so i didn't hear his new album..when he said he was gonna start off with the first track/disc 2 of his new comp i was soooooo fuggin happy..then actually hearing it took me to like another atmosphere..WOW..he said 3 weeks til it comes out..i'm gonna pre-order it

Guest tilly

I still keep having visuals of the michael jackson glove in my dreams...

very cool touch and a night to remember!~!!

Best line of the of the night...

11:45 am..Danny is about to put on one of his favorite tracks of all time...

Lady Marmalade-Patty Labelle(the Original from 1974)

he goes through a whole story, and ends it by saying...u want to hear a womans voice? this is the real deal not like the version that came out last year by Pink, Little Kim ...and those Two other Deutschebags.......:eek::laugh: :laugh:

I swear the whole place was crackin up....

Great fuckin night:D

Guest tilly
Originally posted by az-tec

Best line of the of the night...

11:45 am..Danny is about to put on one of his favorite tracks of all time...

Lady Marmalade-Patty Labelle(the Original from 1974)

he goes through a whole story, and ends it by saying...u want to hear a womans voice? this is the real deal not like the version that came out last year by Pink, Little Kim ...and those Two other Deutschebags.......:eek::laugh: :laugh:

I swear the whole place was crackin up....

Great fuckin night:D

did you notice the time stamp on your post???? pretty wild!

DT IS THA' MAN!

i dont think i've ever heard such an intense set of music coming from the speakers of VINYL friday night. That Donna Summers song mixd with "I feel loved"was simply mindblowing. "Deepest darkest jungle"also was SICK! Ive always loved DT but friday night made me realize....THERE IS NO OTHER DJ THAT LOVES HIS CROWD MORE THAN DANNY HIMSELF. During his b-day speech, he almost cried! I almost cried!

DANNY TENAGLIA <----NOONE QUITE LIKE HIM!:D

Originally posted by yoguy80

DT IS THA' MAN!

i dont think i've ever heard such an intense set of music coming from the speakers of VINYL friday night. That Donna Summers song mixd with "I feel loved"was simply mindblowing. "Deepest darkest jungle"also was SICK! Ive always loved DT but friday night made me realize....THERE IS NO OTHER DJ THAT LOVES HIS CROWD MORE THAN DANNY HIMSELF. During his b-day speech, he almost cried! I almost cried!

DANNY TENAGLIA <----NOONE QUITE LIKE HIM!:D

very nicely put......i feel the same way